Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
If you want an easy first, join in. Currently 832 points on the table with 18 hours to go. Stan Breckner started it with 576 points, and hasn't added to it since. But you will need to be quick, as the window of opportunity on first place will close.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
If you want an easy first, join in. Currently 832 points on the table with 18 hours to go. Stan Breckner started it with 576 points, and hasn't added to it since. But you will need to be quick, as the window of opportunity on first place will close.

Doubt I can get to first, but joined before I saw this! Thanks for making it public!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ok let's ramp it up!
Pakman,
Thanks for ramping. I wasn't going to use a QL but Bali Hi wanted to know if everyone in the launch got the benefit of the bonus or only the person who activated it. I owed Bali Hi for trying (unsuccessfully, as it turned out) to gift Dispatcher Consoles to my tomgreensmith game. No, they didn't cross devices.
So I figured I might as well make use of the QL. By the way, the QL only works for the person who activates it.
Cheers,
Tom

Pakman,
Thanks for ramping. I wasn't going to use a QL but Bali Hi wanted to know if everyone in the launch got the benefit of the bonus or only the person who activated it. I owed Bali Hi for trying (unsuccessfully, as it turned out) to gift Dispatcher Consoles to my tomgreensmith game. No, they didn't cross devices.
So I figured I might as well make use of the QL. By the way, the QL only works for the person who activates it.
Cheers,
Tom

Well, other than Tom, I don't think many people have spare Quantum Leaps lying around in their warehouse to test :). We all now have the answer to that, thanks to Tom.

I wonder if it works on green launches too :rolleyes: ??

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Easy first up for grabs at 800 points or less. I got caught again with two blue launch initiators who put in less than 100 points each and haven't added any since. There are just under 400 points in kitty with a bit over 22 hours to go. All launching neighbours, well known and new, most welcome!

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Easy first up for grabs at 800 points or less. I got caught again with two blue launch initiators who put in less than 100 points each and haven't added any since. There are just under 400 points in kitty with a bit over 22 hours to go. All launching neighbours, well known and new, most welcome!
Keep updating, my lander won't return for another 7 hours, if you need help I will complete for you ;)

Helen

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Thanks Helen! Now at 646 points in total with 4 'passengers' each with under 100 points and they currently are not adding to them. 21 hours to go. For a first place you currently need 670 points at most.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
One of the four must have scored some PEBs, because one of them now has 1072 points. The highest rank now possible for new entrants is 3rd place. Total points sitting at 1696.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
That's why I can't find you, silly I should have checked the forum first, glad you got off the ground.

Therefore I am launching again, groan, groan, please join if you are silly as me ;)

Still searching for Nagoya............:(

Top Bottom