Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Yet another easy first place available for 730 points or less. 556 points accumulated. Launch started by @Wolle with 140 points, and with 22.5 hours to go. All launching neighbours well known and new welcome.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Tom.. (greensmith) .. i didnt meant to bump you down to 4th place. I thought we would be tied and i would be trailing behind. Please reclaim your position. I will just keep a watch on this launch and add when needed. I dont have a particular need for any of the top 3 spots.
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom.. (greensmith) .. i didnt meant to bump you down to 4th place. I thought we would be tied and i would be trailing behind. Please reclaim your position. I will just keep a watch on this launch and add when needed. I dont have a particular need for any of the top 3 spots.
Cheers!
Rsorour,
Launch order means nothing to me. I don't have a lot of the top fuel items so I'm just adding what I have a lot of when I can. I just want to get a launch under my belt ... even if I come in last.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Stung yet again! @Atpyp061 started a launch with 202 points. Easy first place available at 673 points or less. Currently 654 points in launch total with a little under 21 hours to go.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Points now up to 946. One extra neighbour had added 58 points. A first place is still possible if you put in over 640 points. A few minutes less than 12 hours to go. All launching neighbours welcome.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Still looking for launching helpers. Is anybody out there? 1294 points with 6.5 hours to go. First place no longer available but second place will cost you at least 280 points.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
A little over 1400 points with two inactive launch partners and 3 hours to go. I do really need your help. Any points added most appreciated.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
In the end I had to spend 10 greenies because no one from the forum helped me. Most of you would have been helped by me with launches over the past year. Very sad. Very sad.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
In the end I had to spend 10 greenies because no one from the forum helped me. Most of you would have been helped by me with launches over the past year. Very sad. Very sad.
My lander has just returned, I could not have joined as I would have to be a neighbour of the player who STARTED the launch, so if I had the best intentions I would be unable to help you.

Can anyone else verify this?

Hi pwcmvj,

My rocket was scheduled to arrived in 45 minutes when I read your fourth message.
When it landed, I actually did try to look for you, but could not find you. Then I realised that we are not yet neighbours (Bali Hi). So I sent an invite.

Then Helen's message made me realise that I have to be neighbours with the original launcher (unfortunately I am not)!

Moral of the story: Be patient when launching, do not jump in with strangers. If you do not have enough points, join launch of forum members with good track record. Best of luck in your next one!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi pwcmvj,

My rocket was scheduled to arrived in 45 minutes when I read your fourth message.
When it landed, I actually did try to look for you, but could not find you. Then I realised that we are not yet neighbours (Bali Hi). So I sent an invite.

Then Helen's message made me realise that I have to be neighbours with the original launcher (unfortunately I am not)!

Moral of the story: Be patient when launching, do not jump in with strangers. If you do not have enough points, join launch of forum members with good track record. Best of luck in your next one!
pwcmvj, Bali Hi

Thanks, I agree, only launch with neighbours you can message, or you know you can trust won't let you down,

Bali Hi, are you currently in a launch!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
That's not my understanding. I've always worked on the assumption that as long as you have a neighbour in the launch, then you can join it.
What I will have to do is keep a list of neighbours who A) launch without sufficient points and B) who add points and then never add any more.

pwcmvj, Bali Hi

Thanks, I agree, only launch with neighbours you can message, or you know you can trust won't let you down,

Bali Hi, are you currently in a launch!

Nope, I am at work.
I am rather busy with the Halloween quest on Bali2 and another Nagoya run to complete next Quantum leap bonus.
I am also busy returning gifts, since dormant neighbours suddenly woke up and start sending gifts daily!

Now Bali Hi & Bali2 both on the ground. PM me if you need help badly.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
That's not my understanding. I've always worked on the assumption that as long as you have a neighbour in the launch, then you can join it.
What I will have to do is keep a list of neighbours who A) launch without sufficient points and B) who add points and then never add any more.

pwcmvj,
I tried to join you after my launch landed but you (pwcmvj) were not among the three possibilities listed. I believe that only the neighbors of the person who begins the launch can join that launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Nope, I am at work.
I am rather busy with the Halloween quest on Bali2 and another Nagoya run to complete next Quantum leap bonus.
I am also busy returning gifts, since dormant neighbours suddenly woke up and start sending gifts daily!

Now Bali Hi & Bali2 both on the ground. PM me if you need help badly.
Bali Hi

No, am not in a launch, was offering to help you. ;)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Question for the Launchers in the forum:
I clicked on my Prometheus rocket to join a launch. There were no neighbors launching, only the option to start my own. I don't need a first or second place, I just want to tag along, so I "x-ed" out of the window. If I try again later, would I have the option to join a launch or am I stuck leading my own? Does anyone have any experience with this?
UPDATE: I just answered my own question. I clicked on the rocket and was able to join F40 on a launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom