Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Pakman

Snap, am also on Blue launch, plodding along for map to Nagoya

Am getting fed up with these endless launches, I have 7 maps that I don't need

:cry: :grumpy: :meh: :bored: anyone care to keep me company ??? :nailbiting:

Happy Helen - saw your launch but as I need some maps and 150 fuel I started a new one - hope you didn't mind !!!
I'm sure you get some company soon :) :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Parkman started a blue PM launch - c1200 points in the bag - going for another gold but no joiners yet for the silvers.

Yeah, this was a poor design decision (or brilliant if people are willing to spend cash on greenies to get 1st on every launch) on GI's part. Rewarding that map for being 1st, i never get people to join my launches because i'm certain that's all anyone wants is 1st place.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Pakman started a blue PM launch - c1200 points in the bag - going for another gold but no joiners yet for the silvers.

Pakman

Wow, lots of eager neighbours lining up to join your launch, I am still short of a map for Nagoya but need to build up stocks and I am just fed
up with launches. Glad to help even if it wasn't much, so will support others for next few launches (y):angelic:

Pakman

Wow, lots of eager neighbours lining up to join your launch, I am still short of a map for Nagoya but need to build up stocks and I am just fed
up with launches. Glad to help even if it wasn't much, so will support others for next few launches (y):angelic:

Yep it was rather cramped on the space flight !!! Thanks for the points though :) :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Homerunking
Username
Homerunking
PLEASE HELP WHEN I AM IN THE GAME AND GET A MESSAGE THAT A FRIEND NEEDS HELP WITH A LAUNCH HOW DO I JOIN I HAVE ENTERED A BLUE AND GREEN LAUNCH CYCLE AND NEVER SEEM TO BE ABLE TO SEE ANYONE AVAILABLE TO JOIN A LAUNCH. PLEASE ADVISE.

JT

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Parkman started a PM launch - c1000 points in and bags of time left. Any joiners more than welcome.
I really appreciate that you announced the launch. It is much easier to launch if there are multiple users, and if the one who started, published here.
Joined, and launch started. Reaching the moon :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Anyone want a first? I joined Rich P's launch, but he has only added 576 points so far. The total is now 762 points. So if someone is looking for a rather cheap first place on a blue launch, go for it. 21 hours left, but the first place window could disappear at any moment.

Top Bottom