Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

1470 now in with some 15 hrs still to go, and Pakman on board with Pakmangifter ....
Anyone else want to jump on board, let me know, otherwise I'll probably get her going in the next few hours....but don't mind waiting if you've got landers returning etc...
Cheers,
Az
And off we go!!- I am all launched out with todays QL party :sleep:

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Blue launch started with both of my games. 1492/2000 with 23 1/2 hours to go.
I will be trying to burn up some junk fuel, but come on board if you are interested.
:)

Hi all,
Looks like some fast launches going on....sorry i can't join in the fun, but on hols with very unreliable internet...so wouldn't want to risk messing up a launch etc...its all i can do to get out some gifts every so often!
Looking forward to getting back to normal come the end of the month ( not looking forward to the end of our holidays though which means back to work!)
However, building up a nice stockpile of launch readies, i reckon nearly 300 to open by the time i get back!
Cheers and have fun...
Az...

Neil ellor, thanks for the offer, just hopped onboard launch with javi.

Az1, do you still need motion sensors? Sent all inclus bracelet to @Silverdragon, hope it arrives!!
Hi...looks like you launched and I've missed you....I'm ready on the pad to join another when your lander gets back if you want to go again...?

Thanks Helen, got enough motion sensors now, have updated sig list.....I miscounted on the energy saving lamps, so am 1 short on those, and just missing a postal drone now.....cheers. Will check silver dragon in the morning.

Top Bottom