Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Rsorour, flip123
Hi
Hope you didn't mind me rather cheekily joining your launch at the very last minute....literally my lander had just returned from my earlier mission, and I tapped to initiate another blue launch, and saw you had one on the pad, decided to join as you've supported many of my launches, only to see it needed just 32 points to launch....
Must've been the quickest turn around I've ever done...less than a minute from my lander arriving back, and it was up in space again!

Cheers,
Az...

Az1 Juvenal

Joined with 2 games. Juvenal - first place is still all yours.

I think @Az1 will initiate because the lander arrive sooner than mine.
Then after I didn't see @Az1 for awhile I initiated the launch. And one thing lead to another I have launched in 3 hours with @Luke pilot and @Lateralus.
Sorry guys. I'm ahead of you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Rsorour, Bali Hi, Neil ellor, Uncle Mans
Sorry, problems at work today, so just never got the chance to pick up AC....so only just started launch....
Juvenal - feel free to take 1st place, I'll put in as much as I can before I go to bed, currently on 536....
Cheers,
Az
Az1, I also wanted to join, but could not find the launch so started one of my own. This morning I saw you started the launch within 10 minutes after I started one.... :-(

For those who still would like to join.... I will launch in about 3 hours as I want the lander to be back tomorrow before noon.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Could someone kindly send 1 packaging machine to HH2 for my baggage hall, (y)
no urgent, wondering if anyone got any benefit from their baggage hall???

Thanks in advance :cool:

Top Bottom