Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi...looks like you launched and I've missed you....I'm ready on the pad to join another when your lander gets back if you want to go again...?

Thanks Helen, got enough motion sensors now, have updated sig list.....I miscounted on the energy saving lamps, so am 1 short on those, and just missing a postal drone now.....cheers. Will check silver dragon in the morning.

Az1

Hi Aaron, both my games will be ready to re launch in one hour, I am happy to support you in a blue launch (y)

Don't bother I have been hijacked not happy 840 + 320 from 2 games 916 added you do the maths
Don't trust Oliv!!!!!,! ,!
Ouch! I Don't have him as a neighbour..... I was just about to post how quick you launch (I've been out playing squash, so just missed your post and then had a few beers afterwards, so only just seen)!!
Maybe will see you this time tomorrow....or maybe I'll start one and wait for you ....
Cheers,
Az

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Ouch! I Don't have him as a neighbour..... I was just about to post how quick you launch (I've been out playing squash, so just missed your post and then had a few beers afterwards, so only just seen)!!
Maybe will see you this time tomorrow....or maybe I'll start one and wait for you ....
Cheers,
Az

I was very annoyed i just looked on the forum to post and within that time he was away!!!!

I was very annoyed i just looked on the forum to post and within that time he was away!!!!
Well I thought I'd start my own, so there was one ready for when your lander comes back later this evening....if you want to join....I've put just over a 1000 in and happy for it to slow burn throughout the day as I don't think I'll have much chance to access at work today....will pick it up this evening...

Have a good day!
Cheers,
Az

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Uncle Mans, Happy Helen
Hi thanks for joining....Neil ellor, did you want a 'cheap' ride, just 70 left to put in before we launch, although I know you're after maps....just let us know so we can launch or wait for you .....
Cheers,
Az

Thanks for the offer but I am really looking for the maps and I didn't have much time yesterday to do anything.
I may start another later today

Top Bottom