Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Az,
The Phantom Menace was the quest around the building of Mission Control Center Level 2 and Launch Pad 2. It began around April 12, 2013. You had to have the Mission Control Center Level 1 and Launch Pad Level 1 in place to get the quest.
Cheers,
Tom
Tom you have such a good memory I can't remember what happen yesterday

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom you have such a good memory I can't remember what happen yesterday

Neil ellor,
I'm 70 years old, Neil. I have socks older than you. What was I saying? Oh, right! It's not my memory that's good, it's my ability to do a search on this forum. Excuse me now, I have to pour myself a Senior Screwdriver. That's vodka and prune juice.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Neil ellor,
I'm 70 years old, Neil. I have socks older than you. What was I saying? Oh, right! It's not my memory that's good, it's my ability to do a search on this forum. Excuse me now, I have to pour myself a Senior Screwdriver. That's vodka and prune juice.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith

I like the vodka drink :)

What do you support games need at present?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen, Neil ellor
Sorry for the cheeky 20 points at the last minute last night!!
Az..

Az1

Aaron, forgiven as its you, yes it was cheeky :eek: I will get my own back I guess :ROFLMAO:

Neil ellor, many thanks buddy for generous assistance with the green launch :p

Big thanks to all neighbours for gifts, flip123 many thanks as always :cool: what can I send to your new game???

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Launch started 736 points. I am going to do a few green launches and try to get some more alien monuments.
Any launch partners welcome.
The Alien monuments are useful in getting the points necessary for the bigger launches.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Yes the launch is still going. 986 points in and still solo. 13 hours 20 mins to go. I'd be great to have a neighbour or two on board this currently lonely launch.

Device
  1. iPad
Hey, folks. I'm going to do my first green launch in like 3 months. I don't have enough for first, but I'd like to keep the momentum going in getting to 100 launches on all 3 pads. Feel free to join!

Device
  1. iPad
Breckner and Gifter are about halfway through the green launch. Could still use some help and first place seems to still be up for grabs. I'll update on here if I stumble across any more launch ready items that would push one of my characters to first.

Top Bottom