Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Joined @lukasg launch (12 points!!!). Now 1188 points, but only a little over 11 hours to go.
Any launch neighbours are most welcome.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Launch started, 1240/1600, 23:50 to go. Gt city 3 as first & Gt city as second, easy third,...places... (y)

EDIT: 1500/1600. 23:40. Will wait for another hour or so... (y)

EDIT: Launched with Gt city 3 only... Next time :D

Green launch just started, 376/1600 already in, would like 1st place as just need a Crab Nebula and supernova explosion to complete my 3rd collection and receive my 1st Alien Legacy! ( I'm a bit slow on the space stuff!)
Anyone welcome....
Cheers,
Az
Lol, well that was quick! In the time of typing the above SamZee took it away - must've been the quickest launch ever - thanks, however, I really did need the first place, might be worth you checking this forum first, otherwise you might get a reputation for being a hijacker!!
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Would it be possible to merge this thread with the one in the chat section. Really confusing having two launch threads for Green/Apogee Missions.

Thanks

Top Bottom