Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Hi,
Green launch underway with 624/1600 in....and about 10 hours to go...sorry for late notice, but looks like my earlier post didn't work....and only just noticed....
Anyone welcome to join, but I would like 1st place, as just need one more Crab Nebula...
Cheers,
Az

Pakman et al joined and we have now launched - good luck getting the Crab Nebula

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Hi,
Green launch underway with 624/1600 in....and about 10 hours to go...sorry for late notice, but looks like my earlier post didn't work....and only just noticed....
Anyone welcome to join, but I would like 1st place, as just need one more Crab Nebula...
Cheers,
Az
Az1

Just read this, do you still need help?

Just as well I checked, Pakman to the rescue, great buddy!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I started my first green launch with Jpjpjp999. I will jump in later with Jpjpjp2, but if there are also others who want to join? Jpjpjp999 would like first place.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
hi all,

jpjpjp999 started a green launch. I would like to have first place, put 574 points in (and that is exept some slow burning fuel about the max this game can).

If you want to join, feel free....

If it didn't launch in 22 hours, I will finish the launch with Jpjpjp2 on board (will be back by then from the red adventure)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all,

Jpjpjp999 just started a green launch. I would like gold but al other positions are open. 574 points in, 23h59m to go

You are welcome to join

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi all,

Jpjpjp999 just started a green launch. I would like gold but al other positions are open. 574 points in, 23h59m to go

You are welcome to join
flip123 I tried to join but couldn't see your launch! Then I realized that Beckyp and Jpjpjp999 are not neighbors! :eek:
So... I had to start my own launch.
And I sent you a friend request so that I can assist you next time.
Becky

Top Bottom