Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Green Launch just started (1st one in ages!!), 576/1600 in already, would like to keep 1st place, as trying for a Crab Nebula to complete 2nd collection....but all welcome ....Neil ellor, Pakman flip123 joboo Uncle Mans Mrstepot GamingSwiftie weetbix81 Rsorour
Hoping that I can still be 'seen' by my good neighbours, never know when GI are going to inflict some restriction because some random cheating that we are never aware of!...like our clocks in England going forward by an hour recently
Cheers
Az

Az1,
My green rocket lands in about an hour. If you're still flying then, I'll definitely join you.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith
Lol! Thank you....I didn't include you when I made my post, as I knew you were off in your RV...!
Enjoy your trip...we purchased a motorhome last September, and are looking forward to giving it a good run during the Easter holidays....
Cheers and look forward to seeing you on board...
Az

Az1,
Jumped on board with Waverly huff and my soon-to-be-retired-but-still-have-rocket-fuel tomgreensmith game. We have lift 0ff!
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Green Launch just started (1st one in ages!!), 576/1600 in already, would like to keep 1st place, as trying for a Crab Nebula to complete 2nd collection....but all welcome ....Neil ellor, Pakman flip123 joboo Uncle Mans Mrstepot GamingSwiftie weetbix81 Rsorour
Hoping that I can still be 'seen' by my good neighbours, never know when GI are going to inflict some restriction because some random cheating that we are never aware of!...like our clocks in England going forward by an hour recently
Cheers
Az

Az1 sorry I couldn't join Ne2 is the only game that can launch with neighbours and at the moment i don't have enough collections due to the new quest, I haven't been collecting space items and I have used the all up:cry::cry: Hopefully I will be available to support next time Neil(y)(y)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Cheers
Az
Sorry I missed the launch Az1 but I was traveling. I will be ready for the next one! :)

Reactions: Az1

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom,
Why is tomgreensmith being retired?
Bali Hi,
I created tomgreensmith as a support game for Waverly huff, my main game. Somewhere along the way, we lost each other as neighbors and could not re-establish a link. What good is a support game if it doesn't support? I've been keeping it alive to gift Butterfly Nets and other gifts that I had committed to previously. Now I'm slowly letting it go, using up its fuel stocks on neighbors' launches and the like. Will end it soon.
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks for the invitation. I'm on board, Az1
Will you be slow burning fuel for the rest of the launch?
Becky :)
Meant to say, I've just got up to 112 launch ready, so I'm hoping will drop some larger items (I read somewhere that if you have over 100 it increases your chances of dropping PEBs and main stabilisers etc....not sure if there's anything in it at all, but as I've not needed nets for a few days, I've been able to catch up a bit on space items...), so hoping it won't be too slow before lift off...
Cheers,
Az

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Meant to say, I've just got up to 112 launch ready, so I'm hoping will drop some larger items (I read somewhere that if you have over 100 it increases your chances of dropping PEBs and main stabilisers etc....not sure if there's anything in it at all, but as I've not needed nets for a few days, I've been able to catch up a bit on space items...), so hoping it won't be too slow before lift off...
Cheers,
Az
I am not in any rush. I am happy to slow burn some fuel since I won't have a ton of time to "babysit" this launch because I am babysitting my grandson this weekend! I will check in regularly to keep us moving ahead.

About 116 left to go, as I call it a night, thanks to your help Mrstepot
GamingSwiftie, Neil ellor.
Do you want to come in and send us away weetbix81?

By the way, took my 112 'launch ready's' down to 100, and received, in this order:
Explosive bolt, large fuel tank, small fuel tank, lft, lft, add stabiliser, sft, solid fuel, lft, lft, sft & solid fuel......not a PEB in sight!!
I guess that puts to bed the myth that you get a better chance of dropping PEBs, when you start with over 100 launch ready's....but then again, it's all random, isn't it??
Cheers,
Az

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
GamingSwiftie, Neil ellor. Do you want to come in and send us away weetbix81?
Cheers,
Az
Az1,
Imagine my surprise when my rocket landed and I checked to see if anyone I knew was flying; there you still were. I'm proud to contribute the last 42 points to the launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
GamingSwiftie, Neil ellor.
Do you want to come in and send us away weetbix81?

By the way, took my 112 'launch ready's' down to 100, and received, in this order:
Explosive bolt, large fuel tank, small fuel tank, lft, lft, add stabiliser, sft, solid fuel, lft, lft, sft & solid fuel......not a PEB in sight!!
I guess that puts to bed the myth that you get a better chance of dropping PEBs, when you start with over 100 launch ready's....but then again, it's all random, isn't it??
Cheers,
Az

damn i just missed you as i was still asleep.

hopefully catch the next one

cheers for the invite
W

Thanks Tom for sending us away, just need a Crab Nebula and supernova explosion to complete my 3rd collection and receive my first Alien Legacy!!
I've just learnt from reading one of the threads, that you get your astronaut academy from completing your first space launch....something obviously went wrong for me, as I never received it....so I've just opened my first note to GI Support for 2014!
Cheers,
Az

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks Tom for sending us away, just need a Crab Nebula and supernova explosion to complete my 3rd collection and receive my first Alien Legacy!!
I've just learnt from reading one of the threads, that you get your astronaut academy from completing your first space launch....something obviously went wrong for me, as I never received it....so I've just opened my first note to GI Support for 2014!
Cheers,
Az
Az1,
The Astronaut Academy was the reward for completing The Phantom Menace Quest last year. It isn't automatically given after completing a space launch.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Az,
The Phantom Menace was the quest around the building of Mission Control Center Level 2 and Launch Pad 2. It began around April 12, 2013. You had to have the Mission Control Center Level 1 and Launch Pad Level 1 in place to get the quest.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom