Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Anyone up for a green rocket launch today or tomorrow? I have some launch stock burning a hole in my pocket. ;)
(I can *almost* carry off a launch by myself point wise. But, placing doesn't matter that much to me. So, if someone wants to join and get first place, let me know.)
@Mrstepot @Neil ellor @Rsorour @billsnj

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Anyone up for a green rocket launch today or tomorrow? I have some launch stock burning a hole in my pocket. ;)
(I can *almost* carry off a launch by myself point wise. But, placing doesn't matter that much to me. So, if someone wants to join and get first place, let me know.)
@Mrstepot @Neil ellor @Rsorour @billsnj
GamingSwiftie is it safe to launch? I know the launches have a "glitchy" the last few days. If you think it's safe, I will hop on board! :)

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Supposedly the last few launches (yesterday) have turned out normal according to some of the other posts. So, I'm going to try if someone else is willing to join. :)

Edit: Did you have a particular preference in start time?

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Neil ellor, Mrstepot

Neil, sent gift for your terminal 8, Becky sent you your last flatwork ironer. I received office chair from you, thanks but don't need any more :cool:
Appreciate all gifts, thanks to @sari2 for introscope, just need one more. Also need one more and one laser rangefinder (y)
Happy Helen thanks for your gifts! Sorry about the extra chair. I thought the ones I sent didn't get through- change your signature, silly! I will send flight items unless there is something else you would prefer. :)

Top Bottom