Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
898 points and 4 hours 17 mins to go.
If you are able to assist Olp and join this launch- rather than starting your own from scratch, please do.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom.... Do #2 #3 positions on lunar launches share the same reward as in the other launches? If not, then please take your #2 position if you have ammo. did not mean to intrude there. greensmith

Rsorour
Ramy,
Yes, the second and third (and fourth if there are five or more on board) share the Silver Chest. I should add when they are close together in points. At least that's been my experience. I'm running out of ammo after the QL so feel free to stay ahead!
UPDATE: I'm not sure what happens when there are only three on board. But I don't mind taking Bronze.
Cheers,
Tom

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
That's me in 3rd with a massive 38 points.

Something must be wrong with my connection game server. I've been waiting to hitch a ride with someone for over 24 hours and found no launches in progress.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
That's me in 3rd with a massive 38 points.

Something must be wrong with my connection game server. I've been waiting to hitch a ride with someone for over 24 hours and found no launches in progress.

Welcome aboard!

I'm not sure about the connection. I finally got my last item in order to join a launch earlier tonight, so I can't speak with any experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom