Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
@Chad Ladwig, @SamZee, @Hburr, @Rsorour and others,
Spontaneous Quantum Leap Adventure Schedule (all times are California time GMT-8):
4 PM -- Launch #2: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
7 PM -- Launch #3: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
10 PM -- Launch #4: Chad Ladwig start and finish in first place
1 AM -- Launch #5: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
4 AM -- Launch #6: Waverly huff will start and Chad Ladwig will finish in first place
7 AM -- Launch #7: Waverly huff start and finish in first place
We started a bit early and didn't wait for Hburr to board. Next Launch scheduled for 4 PM California time with Waverly huff starting and finishing in first place.
Cheers,
Tom

Sounds good. yes that went quick. I will get the 7PM going.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
That was my bad Hburr. When i realized that the launch started early. I frantically, without even recognizing who is in 2nd or 3rd, threw in a PEB. I did no think that i was going toinitiate lift off. Luckily i did not waist that PEB. We only went 12 points over. I will be more cautious next launch. SamZee greensmith Chad Ladwig
My apologies

Ramy

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Well, that was fast, but at least everyone got on board.
Launch #3 begins at 7:00 PM California time with Chad Ladwig starting and taking first.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Oh no greensmith. I've just started a launch as no one was on countdown... Serves me right for not looking on here first! :)
If anyone would like to join, I'd be grateful for the support :)

Simp1710,
This was/is a spontaneous Quantum Leap launch a few of us hatched this morning. There should be plenty of other neighbors looking for a single launch. I'm sure they'll find you.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Tom. ... What was that???? i hopped on finding you with 56 points but knowing that you will be gunning for the lead position. looked away for 5 seconds after adding 2 points then boom... the launch was over with 6-7 people onboard. I was planning to dump more points but i guess i was lucky with those 2 points. Was there a server delay or something? what ar the coincidence of 5 people joining at the same time and dumping 2940+ points including yourself? Odd..... greensmith
Ramy

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom. ... What was that???? i hopped on finding you with 56 points but knowing that you will be gunning for the lead position. looked away for 5 seconds after adding 2 points then boom... the launch was over with 6-7 people onboard. I was planning to dump more points but i guess i was lucky with those 2 points. Was there a server delay or something? what ar the coincidence of 5 people joining at the same time and dumping 2940+ points including yourself? Odd..... greensmith
amy

Rsorour
Ramy,
As I mentioned above, we had a wild card (! Gun Fuel20 plz) join the launch, probably not knowing it was a QL group. He was adding fast and eventually topped the fuel off before everyone else could add more. That's the problem with "organized" launches ... there are always those unaware of the organization.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
SamZee .... I did not intentionally overtake you. We seemed to have both joined at the sametime. I will join launch #4 but will stay in 4th place. Please take the second or third finish.

Cheers!

Ramy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom