Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
SamZee .... I am stock depeted. I wish i could. I might be able to go for a ride pitching some points. Oh!! and not to forget i have 1 infrared telescope collection which allows for one launch only. Need to spend some time collecting.

Cheers!

Ramy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
There is still 3 days to collect. I find the drops for the Infra red telescope and rover are not bad. I can do 4 launches at present and am hoping to be able to do 7-8 by the weekend.

What day will be best for most - Saturday or Sunday?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith Thanks for reply Tom. Did you get your rocket garden?

SamZee,
No, I'm one Sea of Moisture away from it. I've been keeping track, and in all my flights so far I've never gotten any Water World items from coming in second or third. None. So I'm going to save up my fuel units and wait until I have enough to start a launch and come in first. Once I get the Rocket Garden and stock up on launch items from the Distant Prospects and Lunar Race collections, I'll be ready once more to help others with launches.
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
SamZee,
No, I'm one Sea of Moisture away from it. I've been keeping track, and in all my flights so far I've never gotten any Water World items from coming in second or third. None. So I'm going to save up my fuel units and wait until I have enough to start a launch and come in first. Once I get the Rocket Garden and stock up on launch items from the Distant Prospects and Lunar Race collections, I'll be ready once more to help others with launches.
Cheers,
Tom

Wow that is awful. I have gotten 2 water world drops in 2nd and 3rd place, but many times nothing or 1 drop. Also yesterday when I was in first I got 0 Water World drops. I also noticed I got NO money or coins for any of my flight yesterday. Next time you land, double check to see if you get any coins in return.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Thanks Rami. So it is just random luck. The 300 fuel that you get for first though is almost better and more useful than the water world items

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,
Jpjpjp2 started it's first level 3 launch (red). Everybody is welcome. I can finish the launch on my own but some visiters would be nice.
If you want/need an easy ride, please join

I will be going slow so people can hop on.... 1534 points in and 23h30m to go

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Yes, I am using Android. I am currently in my 20th Lunar flight just in case you want to know. What does it take to get in the top 100?
It ranks the flights in the last week starting on Sunday. At present you need 2 or more flights to be in top 100. I know you have been in more than that, I we shared at least 4 flights since then. Perhaps it is not just the money that is not added but also your flights?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Hi all,
Jpjpjp2 started it's first level 3 launch (red). Everybody is welcome. I can finish the launch on my own but some visiters would be nice.
If you want/need an easy ride, please join

I will be going slow so people can hop on.... 1534 points in and 23h30m to go
My shuttle returns in about 20 mins so I'll try and join if you're still going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom