Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Hi I set up a second account please all add code for neighbours please

09cegiii

What are you expecting from this extra account? I don't usually send gifts to someone's second account, but if you're looking to spread gifts across more people then I'll add it. If you are looking for fuel not everyone can send it. I know my game sends passengers and only my fuel rings have a F20 gift option.

I have to echo Blue Jay on the wasted gift comment. If you just send in return people will eventually stop sending gifts or not send as often. We only get the 20 gifts and some people have a hundred or more neighbors so we're going to gift with those who send what we need...or you'll get what we want and not what you want.

The beauty of this forum is that you can interact with hundreds of people to advance your game. Limiting yourself to this group to try to advance your game ignores a lot of other pretty friendly players willing to help newer ones. The forum also has a ton of resources available if you look around.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Well said @Davescharf . I had an individual who listed on his signature that he needed calculators to upgrade a building. I sent him a calculator and got a stapler in return. I tried again a few days later and got something totally random and of no use to me. Needless to say that individual isn't high on my gifting list now.

Many people put abbreviations after their game name that makes gifting really easy. What some don't realize is that true gifting involves more than hitting the send button after they take their gift.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Howdy gang!

So here's what the preliminary schedule looks like. Please note that because Jenn & Mark can't participate all the pads yet, we have a couple of greens and blues launching back to back. Otherwise, it pretty much rotates colors and slots every day. I'd like to assume that whomever is scheduled for 1st will set the pad up.

If you're familiar with Google Sheets, here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YEvMCQ_AVdbiePeSfOJkPyxn-oImb7Q09YvXxHaUy5A/edit?usp=sharing

Otherwise, screenshot below. Please share your thoughts and offer any changes you'd like to see!

AC PL Schedule.gif

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi thanks for the replies

I want to gift to you what a player needs

I do not want to hit reply I don't want that

I wish to send what someone needs that's the idea

Some parts of the game I still working out

For me I try to send what is in your list if I don't have any on your list threnody do I not send a gift as I don't want to waste it

Example flying sends a calculator which I need but it shows stapler to send back can I gnote that and then send a different gift but if none of my gifts are what flying needs do I not send anything or something instead ??

Thanks

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
To clarify

I dont just hit send back I look at what they need on signatures to send but I do t have anything that a player needs - what do I send as some abbreviations don't make sense

My second account don't need you guys to gift I am using it to send fuel or any items I need in my main account so it helps me a bit

Example it shows Matt and flying passengers which I know is not what they need but Matt has spare wire on his name so I look for that

Attachments

• IMG_6811.PNG
    IMG_6811.PNG
    398 KB · Views: 70
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
What are you expecting from this extra account? I don't usually send gifts to someone's second account, but if you're looking to spread gifts across more people then I'll add it. If you are looking for fuel not everyone can send it. I know my game sends passengers and only my fuel rings have a F20 gift option.

I have to echo Blue Jay on the wasted gift comment. If you just send in return people will eventually stop sending gifts or not send as often. We only get the 20 gifts and some people have a hundred or more neighbors so we're going to gift with those who send what we need...or you'll get what we want and not what you want.

The beauty of this forum is that you can interact with hundreds of people to advance your game. Limiting yourself to this group to try to advance your game ignores a lot of other pretty friendly players willing to help newer ones. The forum also has a ton of resources available if you look around.

Dave I sent you a Beacon

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
OK @Mark carson . Would you mind letting us know on this thread when you launch? It's a good way to inform others not to join the pad, because once a player joins a certain color pad, they are committed to that color.

I'll go ahead and start another blue since I'm committed, please feel free to join if it's still on the pad.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
OK @Mark carson . Would you mind letting us know on this thread when you launch? It's a good way to inform others not to join the pad, because once a player joins a certain color pad, they are committed to that color.

I'll go ahead and start another blue since I'm committed, please feel free to join if it's still on the pad.
Ok I will do I'm not getting much notifications to my email

If I'm back and your still open can I join your launch

I want to launch every opportunity

@PhactorPhil ill see if I can join it. I think I'm missing a lab notebook though and can only launch red right now

Top Bottom