Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
How about flights on these days I cannot do ress so omit me that day

Mon Green
We'd Blue
Fri Red

Too 8 rotate in sequence
1st place is who launches like Blue then 2-8 follow in that order
Then next launch is next person in the sequence so Blue moves to the back and keep rotating
Eventually Blue would be back to 1st after the 7/8 players done his her launch

How about that means everyone gets a slot between 1-8 after 8 launches then start again

Thoughts??

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
@PhactorPhil I'm fairly new at the space flight thing and don't know exactly what to expect but as long as I can keep getting flight kits together I'd like to keep one in the air every day. I don't really care what color. I really do like the idea of organizing the launches and everybody being on the same page with who takes what position. If you read some of my posts from the red launch last night you already know that I'm still trying to figure out the ethics and standard operating procedure for launching and when it's OK to pass someone up.

I put a few points in but with the intention that some of you can pass me up.

As far as the ethics...it's simple
1. First to 576 shouldn't be passed unless they say all spots are open or some other arrangements are made.
2. Usually most other spots are open. I'd prefer we leave all spots besides 1st open in this group.

I'm always fine launching other colors than red too. Don't always have the kits but I do collect the maps to get the goodies and the QLs. It's so much easier to get Red kits and the rewards are bigger so that's why many people want to fly them, but we should do different colors to keep everyone involved

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I put a few points in but with the intention that some of you can pass me up.

As far as the ethics...it's simple
1. First to 576 shouldn't be passed unless they say all spots are open or some other arrangements are made.
2. Usually most other spots are open. I'd prefer we leave all spots besides 1st open in this group.

I'm always fine launching other colors than red too. Don't always have the kits but I do collect the maps to get the goodies and the QLs. It's so much easier to get Red kits and the rewards are bigger so that's why many people want to fly them, but we should do different colors to keep everyone involved

Thanks for that clear explanation on the ethics part - thar sounds good to me.

I can do 2 green or blue launches - someone call it and take first. I'll just tag along since I'm taking first in this red launch.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Thanks for the feedback gang! It seems like we agree on these points:
  • A schedule allows us to plan ahead
  • Reds are preferred due to higher rewards and better space prep inventory
  • Mark Carson isn't quite ready for Reds yet
  • Daily flights are preferred
I'll work on a plan to present to our group over the next few days as time allows. We can then decide to adjust, move forward, or abandon the concept.

I've messaged @Jenn12345, but haven't heard back yet if she'd like to participate.

Happy flying everyone!!

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Got Question

If I buy more catering facilities does it mean I produce two at a time if I have two buildings

Also Fuel if I buy another oil refinery etc

Yes, you can get more catering by building more facilities or upgrading your current ones. You can build 6 facilities so you can get 6 every 12 hours. Upgrading the existing buildings will give you more per 12 hours but they cost greenies

I believe refineries are cumulative but I think you can only buy a couple different ones. From there you'd have to upgrade

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi my Launch is due back in 6 hrs so ready to join someone ok

Thanks for info Dave

I bought 6 stone castles so I gather the space equipment

I'll look at doing more flight catering

I'm now progressing to longer flights

So doing ok after ten days or so level 35 got 7 planes to fly 45 stars about to complete this weekend 20k Flights

Top Bottom