Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
And secret satellite launches tonight ??

Yeah, Matt had an open red that Dave and I joined. I think Matt mentioned in a previous post to join any he opens, but i think he forgets to let us know when he opens them.

I think if we can get on a rotating schedule, we'll have a clearer picture of who is flying what and when so we can all join as a group ... which I think was the purpose of creating a private launch group thread?

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi I'm in need of 1 Calculator and 2 cash counters to complete My Town Hall please

Thanks

Mark

Folks I'm struggling for equipment so pass me by ok if it's my turn till I can gather enough for launches ok

Hitting Planatariums daily
Gathering Landing Lamps from Turkish flight

Can the spreadsheet attachment be emailed to my email address please

Markycarson@sky.com

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Hi I'm in need of 1 Calculator and 2 cash counters to complete My Town Hall please

Thanks

Mark

Folks I'm struggling for equipment so pass me by ok if it's my turn till I can gather enough for launches ok

Hitting Planatariums daily
Gathering Landing Lamps from Turkish flight

Can the spreadsheet attachment be emailed to my email address please

Markycarson@sky.com
Sorry mark I don't have any of those items you require

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Yes, please and thank you @Blue Jay. I'll send mine daily until you say to stop. I've been doing pretty good with 4 catering facilities, so I think I'm going with 4 sweats factories and 4 laundries for now. I did PM with Jenn, she's up for Green launches for now, but I don't think she checks our private launch thread daily.

@Davescharf One of my alliance friends is running a handful of QL's right now. When he's done, I'll join yours and put it in space if it's still on the pad. Frankly, I'm envious of him ... he seems to have enough QL's to do them every other day, so I try to join him as often as I can

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Right now I'm flying 2 jets, 1 delta, 3 powerful deltas, and 1 jumbo, with a powerful propeller and turbo prop in storage. Soon I will trade up one jet for a delta, put one jet in storage, and add a giant. I've read others recommend to "build it before you need it", so my plan - for now - is to construct them and build up supply before I start flying regularly to those destinations. I've still got a quite a way to go with delta and powerful delta flights before i start flying the jumbos and giants with more than one aircraft.

What's funny is that with my support account, I'm doing the exact opposite. I'm flying all the flights in sequential order, so it is still flying turbos and jets.

I haven't started flying adventure, QL or S3 flights yet, simply because I want more maps in the warehouse so i can focus on them when I do start flying them. The other reason I'm delaying the special flights is because I want to get at least two Falcons flying regularly to help my alliance. It seems that the Falcons are viewed as the best bread-n-butter for alliance flights with 350 passengers every 3 hours. My alliance has slipped over the last few weeks. When I first joined, it was ranked in the lower 40s, now we've been at 47/48, and I really want to stay in the top 50. Who woulda thunk that flying nearly a million passengers a week barely keeps an alliance in the top 50?

Sorry for the long ramble. So anyway, you know where I'm at.

Top Bottom