Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android "I've sharpened my axe" question

Sam111

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04abuqh1
Username
AAA One Stop
I understand you collect the necessary from the forest around your airport but is there any icon I should be looking for?
I can't see anything.

Thanks

Sam111

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04abuqh1
Username
AAA One Stop
Thanks, yeah I've been working on clouds for awhile.
I feel stupid for not knowing about chopping down trees considering I'm at level 70.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
09frpmeh
Username
Gator_Country
I'm still confused about chopping down trees. Which trees? Also do the clouds have to be on top of your city when you click on them? Does it work it the cloud is over your airport?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I've chopped down 0ver 10,000 trees since this collection and the cloud collection became available (at the same time) I now have 85 cloud collections completed - and three tree collections (and two of them were from my collectible buildings or daily missions not by chopping the trees) --- trees are a waste of time and I have yet to see anyone who has gotten the building while I've seen several who have gotten the cloud building

Top Bottom