Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Items for red launch

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Hello ,

Sorry if this has been asked but i can’t seem to find a thread. I am eager to do my first red launch. I have flown to plesetsk and Jiuquan I don’t know how many times and visited planetariums for weeks and nothing seems to be dropping. I require the infrared telescope, is there anything else I can do to get this item? TIA

I believe the telescopes can only be fully obtained by visiting planetariums or getting the drops from the flights

How many planetariums are you visiting a day? I visit 50-60 a day and generally will get at least 1 Telescope out of it.

There’s a lot of forum members who have 5 planetariums that if you contact would add you as a neighbor to get them. Otherwise I think you’ll just have to be patient to get the prep items you need

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
I believe the telescopes can only be fully obtained by visiting planetariums or getting the drops from the flights

How many planetariums are you visiting a day? I visit 50-60 a day and generally will get at least 1 Telescope out of it.

There’s a lot of forum members who have 5 planetariums that if you contact would add you as a neighbor to get them. Otherwise I think you’ll just have to be patient to get the prep items you need

I believe the telescopes can only be fully obtained by visiting planetariums or getting the drops from the

Hi, really 50? I only have a few friends with 1-2 planetariums so I’m only visiting a couple a day. Can I send you a request? Thank you for the info I will go in search for more friends how do I get a planetarium?

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
@Julie payne You can send a request to my games - they both have planetariums and training centers. Unfortunately, my gifting is pretty well spoken for, but feel free to visit. :)

Crescnt 20bqyn56
Crescnt2 20vynh23

My 3rd game, Crescnt3, only has 2 planetariums & a training center, but you're welcome to visit there, too.
Crescnt3 04jgltbo (5th digit is an L)

Julie payne

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Julz23
Username
Juaircity
Yey that didn’t take long I’ve started a red launch if you want to join.
I have 1576 points - first place taken. I have enough to complete but I will wait
@Julie payne You can send a request to my games - they both have planetariums and training centers. Unfortunately, my gifting is pretty well spoken for, but feel free to visit. :)

Crescnt 20bqyn56
Crescnt2 20vynh23

My 3rd game, Crescnt3, only has 2 planetariums & a training center, but you're welcome to visit there, too.
thank you request sent (y)

Crescnt 20bqyn56
Crescnt2 20vynh23

@crescent moon we are friends on your main I’d like to add your 2 other accounts, I’ve sent friend requests.

@Julie payne I’ve sent a friend request if you’d like another interested in doing red launches.

Top Bottom