Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
@mcmanda As far as I know neither the fuel station items nor the anti theft gate is sendable. I´m afraid you have to keep flying ;)

Ugh, it just seems like the drop rates for those items are so small! But this is good to know. I kinda had a feeling that was the problem. It's coming ... but slowly. ;)

I'll try to keep flying, but I've fallen to the victim of the disappearing repair slot curse. I upgraded my repair base to level 4 (and thanks to you guys I had all the needed items!), but when it opened I had no repair slots and GI wants me to buy one for 5 green dollars. Other than being annoyed that they took the one open slot away (which I hear is a glitch), I'm not spending green dollars to get back something I had. (Plus, I spent all my green dollars buying land in the land sale.) Hopefully GI will get back to me and fix it (and NOT in the next update, as their canned response email always claims), because I had 3 planes come back broken since yesterday afternoon. I sold one (which I had planned to do anyway, to upgrade), but that leaves me with 2 broken, unfixable planes.

Anyway, because my plane upgrade was to a delta (that requires 160 passengers) and my terminal only holds 180 passengers, passengers are the most useful gift right now.

Thanks everyone!

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I'll try to keep flying, but I've fallen to the victim of the disappearing repair slot curse. I upgraded my repair base to level 4 (and thanks to you guys I had all the needed items!), but when it opened I had no repair slots and GI wants me to buy one for 5 green dollars. Other than being annoyed that they took the one open slot away (which I hear is a glitch), I'm not spending green dollars to get back something I had. (Plus, I spent all my green dollars buying land in the land sale.) Hopefully GI will get back to me and fix it (and NOT in the next update, as their canned response email always claims), because I had 3 planes come back broken since yesterday afternoon. I sold one (which I had planned to do anyway, to upgrade), but that leaves me with 2 broken, unfixable planes.

I just got hit with this bug today too. :cautious: Almost the exact same circumstances... only difference is that I upgraded my repair base a day or two ago. But I don't think I've used it since the upgrade. Hopefully GI will provide us with some sort of fix and quickly.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hello again,

Thank You for the defrosters. Now I am equipped to build my next catering facility...whenever I have enough space to put it.

At the moment I am pondering weather to save up money to buy land (800 000) or to upgrade tower to lvl 8 (250 000 plus aircraft). I am already short of passengers all the time and I have only 3 caterig facilities. So I would be shor of both passengers and meals. If I buy land, I could build both of those and a hangar for my new plane. What would you do?

In the meanwhile I need Pearl Earrings, Skin Care Products, deicers, oscillating beacons and meals.

Thanks,

aartoo

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Ugh, it just seems like the drop rates for those items are so small! But this is good to know. I kinda had a feeling that was the problem. It's coming ... but slowly. ;)

Anyway, because my plane upgrade was to a delta (that requires 160 passengers) and my terminal only holds 180 passengers, passengers are the most useful gift right now.

Thanks everyone!

I was ready to update my repair base, but I guess that I'll wait they correct this bug..
thanks for the information and I hope that will be solved quickly

Thanks for the TV panels Vangees! It's good to read that I'm not the only one without repair slots now. I have 4 greens (after this weekend's code), so if they don't fix the bug I'll buy a repair slot next weekend. All my planes are down now :(. So, if you have a lot of friends you need to send stuff to, don't spend 1 of your 20 gifts on me, don't really need anything at the moment.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
It's good to read that I'm not the only one without repair slots now. I have 4 greens (after this weekend's code), so if they don't fix the bug I'll buy a repair slot next weekend. All my planes are down now :(. So, if you have a lot of friends you need to send stuff to, don't spend 1 of your 20 gifts on me, don't really need anything at the moment.

My delta plane went down yesterday, so that's 3 of my 5 planes. :( It sucks.

GI hasn't responded to my email, except to say that my request is under consideration. I emailed them again to ask for an update, but still nothing. It's been about 5 days. That's not a great way to run customer service if they want people to stick around. (Maybe it's because I told them in no uncertain terms that I wouldn't spend money on the game? So now I'm not worth it to them to fix it? Still, based on customer service alone I wouldn't recommend their game to anyone.)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
My repair base is still down and I contacted GI about it again yesterday but no response from them either. It's been more than 7 days that I contacted them I also sent them another ticket about my mother's repair base that is also down. I wonder how long it will be. I was expecting an update this Friday with the Christmas even being over for both platforms but I guess we will just have to wait.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!

First of all thank you all for the gifts. I'm very sorry that I cant return any gifts - something happened to my game and i can't return gifts and visit neighbours :( :( I hope it would be fixed. Please don't send me gifts as i can't return them until the problem is fixed

I found out that iPhones can get shampoo from the flights! I posted the description here:
http://airportcitygame.com/index.ph...can-get-disposable-shampoo-from-flights.2178/

I hope this would be helpful!

S3R3G4

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Hi Everyone!

First of all thank you all for the gifts. I'm very sorry that I cant return any gifts - something happened to my game and i can't return gifts and visit neighbours :( :( I hope it would be fixed. Please don't send me gifts as i can't return them until the problem is fixed

I found out that iPhones can get shampoo from the flights! I posted the description here:
http://airportcitygame.com/index.ph...can-get-disposable-shampoo-from-flights.2178/

S3R3G4
are you a time traveler?

Hi Everyone!

S3R3G4

I've finished the carnival night mission a long time ago, and I can't get shampoo from Cyprus anymore, so be sure to get that shampoo while you can!
My last plane is down now as well, I'll just wait for greens or a solution now...

Device
  1. iPhone
Hi all,

Haven't been here since a week or two.

I am having the repair base glitch as well on my iPad game. I thought I was the only one, but reading the posts above shows me that is definitely not the case. I contacted GI thursday and got a reply on friday, asking for screenshots and such.

Hope it will be fixed soon for all of us, because I am definitely not going to spend even one green on this.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
So I had another plane go down this morning. That makes 4 of my 5.

I am having the repair base glitch as well on my iPad game. I thought I was the only one, but reading the posts above shows me that is definitely not the case. I contacted GI thursday and got a reply on friday, asking for screenshots and such.

You got a response much faster than I did. I sent my initial email on January 14th but didn't hear anything back except the auto-generated email that my request had been accepted. I sent another email on January 18th asking for an update, and I got an email this morning requesting my game name and screenshots.

I really hope this gets resolved and quickly. This is absolutely ridiculous, considering it's apparently not an isolated problem.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi all,

I had the Repair Base problem as well. I bought the 5 greens slot at once when I upgraded the base. I am missing the second 10 greens slot which I accidentially bought a while ago. So I've spent 15 greens on my repair base and all I got is one available slot.

Anyway I have been busy these past few days and therefore I have sent you something. Mostly caterings. I hope they are good for all of you. I will send you better gifts this evening once my gifts reset.

I understand that perfume cannot be send. In that case chocolate candies would help me to get my DFS up and running again.

Otherwise I could use Oscillating Beacons, deicers and flight caterings.

Thank you.

Aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone!

I am having troubles finding the exhibition center for Mr. Smith's task (The Samuel L. Jackson look-a-like with a fro :p) where I need to collect 6 night goggles. Does anybody know how the exhibition center looks like and are there people out here who have this specific building in their city?

thx

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
JesperJ, here is the building that you are looking for :)
image.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
Thanks to everyone who sent me Fuel Hoses. I now have all that I need. Flight Catering and Deicer would be the best to send me for now.

Do you guys find the Duty Free Shop worth keeping? I'm thinking of deleting it, moving a power plant from the city side over to it's old spot, and building another Car Dealership. I'm wondering what you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom