Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Sent prunning shears to the following people who are not username or have an avatar to id them from:

Rabblerouser
Dee140157
Maloumaris
Steve (Steve74-uk)
Gdog
S3R3G4
Ianda11 (Ianda10)
Arne (Vind airport) - I think it is you a picture of a man in a blue shirt...
Vangees (c/o Sophie) not too sure if you still need shears

I will keep restarting the game to see if some of the names appear back - if not will send/return to usernames
Thanks!!! Yes we still need them :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi everyone!

Thank you all for your help, I've completed the V day mission and do not need any more shears, however I would be happy to continue sending them to anyone who still needs them.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I am 1 lollipop, 1 orchid, and 1 rabbit plushie away from finishing this V-Day challenge. With 6 days left I'm much more comfortable than I was 2 days ago. (I've gotten many more flower drops lately, it seems like.)

So keep sending the shears ... hopefully I'll get lucky and get an orchid.

Everything else, well ... I'll keep flying/clicking.

Is anyone else having a problem visiting neighbors still? It's still hit or miss with me and I can never remember which neighbor crashes my game or not. I wish GI would fix it!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi all,

Got my last flower this morning. So I dont need any more shears.

Now I need Fuel Hoses and Caterings. I am trying to get some stars from those V-day destinations before I complete the mission.

aartoo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
my game is locking when I try to visit someone, omg!
I'm still away to finish the event

Just be carefull - sometimes my game crashes and all progress in the last few minutes are lost.... Worst case got a rose and then decided to visit a neighbour - game crashed and lost the rose as well!!! :mad:

it can work to your advantage as well... i.e. if you want to crash out of the game to roll back a few minutes...

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Just be carefull - sometimes my game crashes and all progress in the last few minutes are lost.... Worst case got a rose and then decided to visit a neighbour - game crashed and lost the rose as well!!! :mad:

it can work to your advantage as well... i.e. if you want to crash out of the game to roll back a few minutes...
my game isn't visiting nobody.. when I put to visit someone, the game stops to work.. =(((

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello all,

Started TDV20 (running version 1.31 of AC on android) to try to help out some of our iDevice users... so if you need anything from that game please feel free to add me. Remember if you add me you will need to tag me or PM me.

Sadly it does mean I cannot send any of the promo items (shears, travel guides, all inc bracelets etc).

Please no gifts to TDV20.... anyhelp with shears to TDVCrApple2 would be most welcome :love:

Signature updated

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
I'm still having problems visiting neighbors, which is super unfortunate because I'm still trying to get shears to get the last orchid to finish this V-Day collection.

But I'm starting to go back to regular flights - still trying to get things for my fuel station upgrade and my duty free shop upgrade. Booo... that's what I was doing before this mission and it seems never ending! So normal flight items are good, too, but shears are still a priority.

Those that have finished this mission - what does the garden (the prize for completing the V-Day mission) do? Is it large? All this work might be for nothing because I don't have a bunch of room left in my airport!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Thank you again for all the help/shears to my iPhone account...

Many came as usernames so sadly I cannot tag you...

Shears sent out to:
Vangees (c/o Sophie)
Gdog
Rabblerouser
Maloumaris
Dee140157
Steve
JesperJ

rest are all usernames - will keep restarting the game till I see more users and less usernames...

No probs tdv - thanks for sending back, I am 1 rose and 2 orchids away from completing this mission ... so keep those shears coming all my neighbours! Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Steve, could you please stop sending shears back to me? I am already shouting a few days I don't need them... please sent something in my signature.

thank you

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Thank you again for all the help/shears to my iPhone account...
Many came as usernames so sadly I cannot tag you...
Shears sent out to:
[deleted for space]
rest are all usernames - will keep restarting the game till I see more users and less usernames...

Interesting... I think this is the first time I know to be a username on the other end... And I thought I was doing well since only two users were usernames on my end last night and into today. :confused:

M

mv_airport

hi folks,

I sent many of you shears in recent days. But I also badly need them, because I am not able to visit neighbors after the latest update :/
I would appreciate if you could send me some shears too :)

Thanks,
mv_airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom