Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thankyou all again for send me shears.... most comming in were "usernames" and next to imposible working out who it is....

Sent shears to the following:
JesperJ
Gdog
Vangees (c/o Sophie)
Dee140157
Steve
Rabblerouser
Maloumaris

must_dash - fuel3 (sorry that is not worth much :oops:)
GamingSwiftie - this time both your games are appearing as in-game names - sent you Chocolate candies, & Powerfull radio transmitters

S3R3G4 - somereason I got an additional radar from you - I am only at level 12 - what would you like back?

rest are again all usernames - will try my best to find who you are and send you something usefull rather than just pressing returning... (unless you tell me otherwise)

M

mv_airport

Maybe off the current Valentines topic - but is anybody ready for the spaceship launch?
I have plenty of supplies and all the collections ready, but I'd prefer to collaborate with somebody to make sure the spaceship will launch eventually.

I haven't started the launch yet, so just let me know..

thanks.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Maybe off the current Valentines topic - but is anybody ready for the spaceship launch?
I have plenty of supplies and all the collections ready, but I'd prefer to collaborate with somebody to make sure the spaceship will launch eventually.

I haven't started the launch yet, so just let me know..

thanks.

mv_airport I am 1 pair of sneakers short of my next lauch: I'll let you know when I get those.

V-day mission completed. Back to flying.

NO MORE SHEARS, PLEASE

I could use another catering, so I need 2 defrosters. Otherwise I could use caterings and delta and jumbo flight items.

And if someone can send me Skin Care Products.

Thanks

aartoo

M

mv_airport

mv_airport I am 1 pair of sneakers short of my next lauch: I'll let you know when I get those.

V-day mission completed. Back to flying.

NO MORE SHEARS, PLEASE

I could use another catering, so I need 2 defrosters. Otherwise I could use caterings and delta and jumbo flight items.

And if someone can send me Skin Care Products.

Thanks

aartoo

aartoo, great, i will wait for you, let me know once you are ready or just start the launch and invite me, I am checking the game pretty often.
i'm out of gifts for today, I will send you defroster tomorrow.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Tim Jet
Hello,

I urgently need 4 defroster for my catering service, and a lot of shears.
I recently used 15 shears without receiving any flowers... :mad:
I think, i'll never finish this mission...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi mv_airport - I should be able to help your launch and put in quite a few points, let me know when you guys all start it and if I can see you I will join. I'll try and add you later or add me if you are in the game first. Just need one more item to complete that collection that gives you the Alien Legacy!
Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
I need one more audio player and then I am ready to launch again, so count me in too then. ;)
Got no luck with the flowers btw. Thanks everyone for sending the shears! I still need them, so it would be appreciated if you all can keep sending them.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Thanks for all the shears overnight - they got me my last orchid! So I don't need shears anymore. That finishes the V-Day challenge for me, but I think I'm going to keep flying to the romantic destinations for a couple more days though, to get more stars/coins. I actually like having the split between passengers, because for whatever reason, I can keep enough passengers in both terminals to fly constantly.

Speaking of, what do the romantic passenger buildings give you after the V-Day challenge is over? Does it just revert to regular passengers? 4 regular passengers per 20 minutes (for the romantic cafe) would actually be very useful.

And to everyone ready for a launch - I'm wristbands away from finishing the running wild collection, so I'll could potentially be ready soon. But I'm not really in any hurry, so I have no problem sitting this one out and waiting for awhile ... just for future reference. ;)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
mcmanda: See my post from last week in the guide section:
Update: the Garden of Love gives 90 coins each 4 ours, the romantic buildings the same amount of normal passengers in the same time as they give RP's in the mission and not all flights are gone. I can still fly to Riviera but... only with RP's which I now only can buy with greens. I thought not.....

M

mv_airport

Hi mv_airport - I should be able to help your launch and put in quite a few points, let me know when you guys all start it and if I can see you I will join. I'll try and add you later or add me if you are in the game first. Just need one more item to complete that collection that gives you the Alien Legacy!
Cheers,
Steve.

hi Steve, am i actually your neighbor already? Cause I still see my request as pending - I sent it to "Steve74-uk" - is it the correct username?

This flower business is pretty frustrating - today I managed to get something like 10 shears as gifts (thank you guys) or by visiting neighbors but haven't got any flower out of it. And I am still two more flower collections to go.
So any shears will be very much appreciated!

Looks like many of us are able to start the spaceship already, anybody wants to start? :)

Thank you! :)

M

mv_airport

mcmanda: See my post from last week in the guide section:
Update: the Garden of Love gives 90 coins each 4 ours, the romantic buildings the same amount of normal passengers in the same time as they give RP's in the mission and not all flights are gone. I can still fly to Riviera but... only with RP's which I now only can buy with greens. I thought not.....

Deetee04, I added you as a neighbor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom