Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi tdv can any of your non iDevice games send TV Screens? The post Valentines Upgrade has left me with Jumbos I can't repair!! :(
A Defroster also useful if you have it!

Let me know what you could do with and to what game and I will send it if I have it.
Cheers, Steve.

M

mv_airport

hi guys,

I need an advice.
I am still running the older Valentines update so my game is not affected by the "planes bugs" so far.
But it looks like there is a fresh update from the end of February available to download.

Have you tried it? are there any bugs/ are those previous bugs with planes fixed?
would you recommend to go for this fresh update or rather not?

Thanks.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi everybody.... I was brave and did the update.... this wasn't a succes. I have my planes back, but everything revolving neighbors stopped working

Can you please NOT sent gifts to flip123? The do not arrive and it is a waist of the gift. I will test this evening (after reset) if gifts sent from me do arrive.
Instead, could you please sent the gifts to Jpjpjp (and jpjpjp2) They can receive and sent gifts.....

Thank you
mv_airport - see flip123 post a few days ago - the update didn't go well. Fixed the plane debacle but broke the gifting/visiting. I am still on the post Valentines update so my planes are all messed up but at least I can gift/visit etc so I think for the time being I won't upgrade to this new version as I can cope with messed up planes but you need to be able to visit to get stuff for the spaceship launch ....

M

mv_airport

Thanks for clarification Steve
Ok i will stay with my Valentines update, no messy planes and still able to gift.
I haven't seen such a buggy game so far :/ I am wondering why we are playing it still, all of us :)

M

mv_airport

I will not risk it ;-)

Anybody able for rocket launch? I can join some launch but have only 200-300 points available at the moment.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi mv_airport we TDV and I have a launch going ... can you see it?
1256/1600 points with 23:04 left so if you want to join, chuck in some points and get a launch feel free to! (200-300 is more than enough by the way - you wont need to use all of that.)

Also just checked and you (mv_airport) are on my neighbors list so you should be able to see and join easily.

UK time 14:33 - update
Hey mv_airport we have just launched so if you want to get in on a joint launch check on the forum first for another one ...

Cheers,
Steve.

M

mv_airport

Hi mv_airport we TDV and I have a launch going ... can you see it?
1256/1600 points with 23:04 left so if you want to join, chuck in some points and get a launch feel free to! (200-300 is more than enough by the way - you wont need to use all of that.)

Also just checked and you (mv_airport) are on my neighbors list so you should be able to see and join easily.

UK time 14:33 - update
Hey mv_airport we have just launched so if you want to get in on a joint launch check on the forum first for another one ...

Cheers,
Steve.

Hi Steve, sorry I got offline for couple of hours and missed your launch.
So I'll wait for somebody else on the forum.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi Steve, sorry I got offline for couple of hours and missed your launch.
So I'll wait for somebody else on the forum.
Hi mv_airport I am sure someone will launch soon, I have teamed up with JesperJ, aartoo and tdv ... they all launch quite a bit so keep an eye out. There is also a thread on this forum called "Imminent Space Launches" or something so look there you might find a launch going soon.
I will probably do another soon and will post here and on the other thread when I do. Currently can't launch as am waiting the irritating 24 hours for my capsule to come back courtesy of the upgrade I took!! :( 19.5 hours to go till I get my prizes!

hi all,

today's gifts sent to:

aartoo - deicer
flip123 - spare propeller
flip123 as jpjpjp2 - navigation module
Uncle Mans phone - archive box
Maloumaris - flight catering
S3R3G4 - jet engine
Rabblerouser - deicer
GamingSwiftie GS3 - fuel additives
GamingSwiftie GS2 - flight catering
Tim Jet - navigation module
Rigottnik - cockpit window
mcmanda - triple wire
Pakman - deicer
Deetee04 - as deetee3 - deicer
busbyelliot - navigation module

enjoy :)
Fuel sent can you send beacon or propeller please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom