Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Maloumaris, do you another person to join your launch or are you guys good?

Rabblerouser

I'll answer for Maloumaris. 13 hours to go with the launch and we need little under 400 points. There is 3 of us in the launch but the 3rd person has put only some 115 points. I cannot make up enough points before I go to bed, so if you can help, please feel free to join in.

aartoo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

I just finished the valentine quest on Iphone with 10 bouquets of flowers (only 6 flowers left), 12 marry go rounds (and 42! bears left, the bunny didn't want to drop), 21 cupids and 12 stars......
Thank you all for the many shears and fuel hoses I've received.

Back to normal business.
I checked my stock and I could really use a lot of spare propellers (about 300 or so). I also need the other higher level flight items, including flight catering, they are still very welcome. As I see a lot of usernames (most of the time without avatars ) I will use the 'sent back' button often. If you need something special from one of my giftlists, please tag or PM me.

Thank you

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Tim Jet
Hi,

i need 2 more flowers to finish the quest, so please send me shears...
For my catering service buildung i need 3 defrosting facilities.
For my tower (level4) i need 2 ergonomic chairs.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Wow, it was really cool to see the rocket launch yesterday evening! Thanks aartoo and Rabblerouser! It seems that I can join others too now :), but I'm going to wait for a bit to get more points.

Maloumaris, Rabblerouser: Thanks guys. Because of yesterdays launch I am now 1 picture short of the Space Odysseus collection. So let me know when you are ready to launch again. I can join you, but like Maloumaris I need to get some more points before that.

In the meanwhile, can anyone send me defrosters? I could use 2 to build another FC. Thanks.

Otherwise I could use flight items and caterings.

aartoo

M

mv_airport

R

Raven

My phone was having serious issues over the past week, so I haven't really played the game. But now everything is peachy and I should be able to send gifts to those in need.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
mv_airport - send me an invite to

TDV20 (aq95dlb) and I will sort out the ergo chair... Sadly as this an older verion of android I cannot add you..

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Tim Jet - send me an invite to TDV20 (aq95dlb) and I will sort out the defroster and ergo chair... Sadly as this an older verion of android I cannot add you..

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone!
Sorry, was probably sending some random stuff recently, but now I'm back to your wish-listst :)

Sending today:
tdv - passengers. Sorry for the radar the other day - it was randomly sent item, but you would find it useful later :)
mv_airport, aartoo, Rabblerouser, Phantom, GamingSwiftie - catering
Maloumaris - make up
flip123 - navigation module
JesperJ, Steve, Alibear99 - beacon
mcmanda - packaging machine
Rigottnik - cockpit glass
Ianda11 - ampermeter to Ianda10
Sophie - whiskey
Basta - spare wire

Did anyone else get a second chance to complete the space mission (I know most of you completed it the 1st time)? Yesterday a counter started for 14 days again, so I guess if I launch a rocket within this period I'll get the training center anyway, that would be a very nice surprise :).
Tim Jet: I added you

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Maloumaris, I finished it the first time, so I don't know.....
I will be launching tomorrow (flip123) and will see if some Ipad-players can join (as they are usernames, it's a big question)
If you want to join......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom