Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
PatrickMast,
Okay, will send Flight Catering. Apparently the Defroster can be obtained from a Dubai flight; I've never gotten one.
No idea what the Gyroscope is for but my bet would be that it's a repair item for the highest-level planes.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for the gifts today. I've now started thinking ahead to my next building upgrades so would be grateful for things in my list for new repair base and next control tower. I'm trying to check here when sending stuff back otherwise will return anything you send or send fuel or other supplies.

Not sure I'd fly with my airline though. Set 4 planes off this morning before work, got home and 2 had broken!

Anyone have 1 insulation they'd be willing to swap? If so I have quite a few more items since this afternoon I could swap, let me know what you need :)

Username- LPScot (Level 18)

Sent:
Rpf64 -Powerfull Radio Trnsmitter
sierra Nevada - Fuel Supply
Mkuoie86 - Spare Wire
Rooki... - All inclusive bracelet
Waverly huff - Spare Wire
Starsky - All inclusive bracelet
PatrickMast - Additional radar
Benjer172 - Amperemeter
Ladyhardinge - fuel Supply
P3iii - Fuel Supply
Veschber - Amperemeter
Remaining gifts - send back in return

NOTE: updated my signature with a lot of new needs! Please send me your precious gifts :)
Thx

hi everyone

thanks again for all your gifts

I am waiting to send additional gifts but all my send gift tabs are still greed out for anyone I have sent gifts to. I thought they were supposed to refresh after 24 hours. maybe Itime isn't going fast enough for me but I think it has been more than 24 h
ours since I sent gifts. anyone else experience this? what I noticed I can do is immediately return the same item sent if that shows up as an option. also if I have an item in my available send list you need and we are not neighbors send me a neighbor request and then let me know what you need

for current projects I still need

hotel - 3 shampoos

control tower. 2 textbooks
1 weather display

repair facility. 2 laser cutters
1 hull part

rpf4

no, I don't remember what flight shampoo came in on. I got it long before I ever knew I needed it so I assume it was on the smaller planes

debsh. thanks for noting u need a catering facility beacons when using a delta. nice to know that before getting one and will now delay the purchase until I can collect items needed for those. I will send you a beacon

also I have contacted gameinsight's customer service. they are actually very responsive and maybe if we all voice our concerns and issues to customer services they might make some changes

Hi All

NOw tryning to build L4 Terminal (and still L3 Town hall and L3 Control Tower) and have spent many hours on flights as a result.

Can anyone help with:

Control Tower: Textbook, Whiteboard
Terminal; Shredder, Stamp, Cash Counter
Town Hall: Whiteboard

Also can you advise how I send gifts that are not listed in my list - I have many I can send but cannot work it out, I will return any favours if I can.

Sent:
Rpf64 -Powerfull Radio Trnsmitter
sierra Nevada - Fuel Supply
Mkuoie86 - Spare Wire
Rooki... - All inclusive bracelet
Waverly huff - Spare Wire
Starsky - All inclusive bracelet
PatrickMast - Additional radar
Benjer172 - Amperemeter
Ladyhardinge - fuel Supply
P3iii - Fuel Supply
Veschber - Amperemeter
Remaining gifts - send back in return

NOTE: updated my signature with a lot of new needs! Please send me your precious gifts :)
Thx

Thanks, Smoke Detector is on the way!

And also thanks for the gifts from Debbie, Waverly huf, PatrickMaster and others, I am closer to flight catering facility.

Morning all,

Any one out there with a Stamp please send this way.. As you can see im really keen to get my hands these stamps. so i can finish me Level 4 terminal...

any how todays gifts are as follows

Patrick Master Plan
Bambam Additional Radar
greensmith Oscillating Beacon
Sierra Nevada 1 drill machine
David crossley Additional Radar
p3iii cash counter
Gdog DND sign
Debbie H oscillating beacons

Roller Friend request
Mkuoie86 Friend Request

as always, ping directly and ill send you your request

For your reference, Debbie has "Archive box"

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
if anyone has a server rack or stamp they can send i would greatly appreciate it!!
thank you for all the gifts the past few days, tried to return as many as possible!!

PatrickMast,
Okay, will send Flight Catering. Apparently the Defroster can be obtained from a Dubai flight; I've never gotten one.
No idea what the Gyroscope is for but my bet would be that it's a repair item for the highest-level planes.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hi, Tom:

I am curious what do you need "TV Screen etc" for? Is it for Repair Base Level 5? It is better to prepare in advance. It seems to me Level 5 repair is only for Jumbo Jet, which is for Flight level 31 and above. They don't exist on Ipad yet.
It is necessary to prepare the items in advance. Yet, you probably don't want to spend $80K before everything is ready in the game. Having said that, it is only my guess, I am probably wrong at all.

Device
  1. iPad
I wanted to find out what the deal is with shampoo bottles for finishing the hotel. Can anyone here gift these?

Hotel - I've just bought one, and this is what I've learnt.
On iPad, no-one can gift Shampoo, which means you have to buy them for 8 Greens. On Android, it is the Bracelet which cannot be gifted, however I think Android users have access to more Greens through codes, and this is not possible on iPad, so we are at a disadvantage.
The Bowling Alley is better value in any case than the Hotel.
But at some point you will get a Quest to build a Hotel. When you complete this, the following Quest concerns going to Moscow, so you can delay using a 2x2 area and paying for the Shampoo until you are able to do this.
If you have already built the Hotel (as I had), then just pay the 8 Greens - there is no point in waiting.

An early Android thread from May 2012 implied all the Hotel items could be got from flights, but this was clearly removed from the game soon afterwards. (iPad user Rookiedog7 says above he had a Shampoo from a flight, but this must be exceedingly rare as no-on else here has had one).
There may be other items later which also cannot be gifted or obtained from flights, and need to be paid for, so conserve your Greens unless you want to pay real money.
Insulation cannot be gifted, but must be got from San Francisco.

It seems Stamp cannot be gifted, and must be got from Canary Islands

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
good day Cpt's

all good here in the skies today...

I have sent gifts out... sorry if i missed any one, As allways look on this page and sent as per personal requests. i have a few more.. let me know

updates

Mkuoie86 spare wire
Patrick Master Plan
greensmith Spare Wire
Debbie H flight catering
Roller Wide Angle Binoculars
ringo88 Slide Rule
Sierra Nevada 1 Fuel Supply
Gdog DND signs
Starsky Cash Counter
Ladyhardinge Passengers

I have updated my requiments... please take the time to have a look.

happy landings..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom