Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all, have returned all I can (silly limits!). If I missed anyone really sorry Plz let me know and I'll send stuff. If anyone can help out with the goggles, slide rule and text book that would be great.

Thanks!

Ringo

Thanks all, have returned all I can (silly limits!). If I missed anyone really sorry Plz let me know and I'll send stuff. If anyone can help out with the goggles, slide rule and text book that would be great.

Thanks!

Ringo

Just add you in. I could send you goggles.

fpf64

i have the ipad version.

yes i need 3 shampoos, you need 4 of 4 different items to complete the hotel. they don't tell you this before buying it. i have even sent in a request to customer service to include any required items in the item description so you know in advance if you need items to complete the building.

the one shampoo i have came off of an incoming flight as a gift.

i refuse to pay $$ for green cash for a game. i would rather buy the game outright upfront.

i have been trying to complete the hotel, repair facility and tower upgrade for over a week. i can only hope for help from all my neighbors here. there is a list of upgrades required on the internet which i am using to try and get all required items before selecting the facility to upgrade. I know I am going to need the catering facility but that too has items needed for completion. Right now I am just trying to finish the hotel and be able to upgrade to the next jet, but I need the repair facility before upgrading. When I got my current jets, i hadn't had the upgraded repair facility and once the plane broke it sat idle for weeks until i could get the repair facility upgraded.

Hi everyone, new forum user here so I hope I do this correctly!

Username - LPScot
Need - Insulator to complete level 3 repair station OR fuel supply so I can fly to San Fransisco to try and get some insulator :)
Can Provide - Empannage, light engine, cockpit glass, paint, jet engine, aircraft tire, generator, welder, computer, projector, wire, stabilisers, steel frame, sunscreen, fuel & passengers

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tuesday, September 4
It's 9AM in the desert and it's already 91 degrees (but it's a dry heat). When my send ability refreshes I will fulfill these forum requests:
Mkuoie86: I will send you Packaging Machine for the next three days
Ringo88: I will send you Flight Goggles. You can send me Fuel
rookiethedog: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Flight Catering
Sierra Nevada: I will send you Fuel Supply. You can send me Spare Wire.
David crossley & Cpt Bob: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Spare Wire.
Rpf64: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Oscillating Beacon
Brofam: I will send you Weather Display. You can send me Spare Wire.
p3iii: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Fuel.
USN Jet Mech: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send it back to me if possible.
144Vaux: I will send you Flight Goggles. You can send me Fuel.
Roller: I will send you Passengers. You can send me Insulation.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Funny, everbody seems to be looking for the shampoo, so am I.
I´m also looking for the all-inclusive bracelet although I can send them as a gift to my neighbors.

I`ll search through the posts will send the bracelets to those who need them til I´ve reached my limit.

This is what I sent today:

BamBam: additional radar
Zinger: fuel additive
SierriaNevada: fuel supply
My Airport: fuel additive
Gdog: passengers (10) can send bath towels tomorrow if you like (read after send)
David Crossley: additional radar
Cpt Bob: powerful radio transmitter
Starsky: please let me know what I can send

Daletain: Add me as neighbor and I can send flight helmet

I really need do not disturb signs to finish hotel
Needed: 4

Thanks

Thansk for all gifts

I can send
Air conditioner, cockpit glass landing lamps copy machine, powerful radio transmitter, goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module , master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller

I need. .. that pesky shampoo, towels, DND signs &bracelets, also passengers & fuel , fuel additives, additional radar & oscillating beacons, landing lamps & spare wire
Just sent out what i could

This is what I sent today:

BamBam: additional radar
Zinger: fuel additive
SierriaNevada: fuel supply
My Airport: fuel additive
Gdog: passengers (10) can send bath towels tomorrow if you like (read after send)
David Crossley: additional radar
Cpt Bob: powerful radio transmitter
Starsky: please let me know what I can send

Daletain: Add me as neighbor and I can send flight helmet

I really need do not disturb signs to finish hotel
Needed: 4

Thanks

Hi Keriaoak,
I´m still looking for 3 all inclusive bracelets and 4 disposable shampoos.

Tuesday, September 4
It's 9AM in the desert and it's already 91 degrees (but it's a dry heat). When my send ability refreshes I will fulfill these forum requests:
Mkuoie86: I will send you Packaging Machine for the next three days
Ringo88: I will send you Flight Goggles. You can send me Fuel
rookiethedog: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Flight Catering
Sierra Nevada: I will send you Fuel Supply. You can send me Spare Wire.
David crossley & Cpt Bob: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Spare Wire.
Rpf64: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Oscillating Beacon
Brofam: I will send you Weather Display. You can send me Spare Wire.
p3iii: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Fuel.
USN Jet Mech: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send it back to me if possible.
144Vaux: I will send you Flight Goggles. You can send me Fuel.
Roller: I will send you Passengers. You can send me Insulation.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hi, Tom:

Great Thanks!
Since I haven't any upgrade item you need, I'll send you "Oscillating Beacon" for Dubai, where you might get Defroster that nobody have now. Yet, if you prefer anything else, please let me know.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Hello Neighbors,

All 20 gifts for today have been send. I apologize I cannot help all 60+ neighbors every day!

Everybody who sends something that I need (see my signature) will get something back, even if it takes more than one day.

Patrick

P.S. The Hotel is required to get new missions from Mr. Smith, so the Disposable Shampoo takes Airport Cash...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Patrick,
I don't have a Master Plan to send you but if you send me one when you can, I'll send it back to you.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Tom,

Sending back aparently doesn't work for items you don't share, so please send Flight Catering. Else I get something I cannot use...

I also never received a defroster, and thus spend Airport Cash on it, since the FCF is required to fly level 21+.

BTW, where is the Gyroscope useful for?

Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom