Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I received the following reply to my support request from gameinsight. PLEASE NOTE THEIR COMMENTS ON THE ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE HOTEL, I think a lot of us are affected by that.

Also, still trying to fix my ability to send back items, they are working on it with me. I will I return as soon as I can.

I still need a textbook.

Max Wing, Sep 06 16:17 (MSK):
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Max and I will be the one to assist you in resolving this matter.

The items that are required to open a Hotel can be obtained from your friends. The thing is that each player has only one of the four items in the list of gifts which can be sent to other players. The more friends you have, the higher the chance that you will get all items you need.
If you open the "Gifts" tab and scroll the list you can see that more gifts become available at certain levels.
The range of items you can send as a gift changes from update to update. Please, always make sure you have the latest game version to have an access to up-to-date gifts and new offers. If you face any difficulties please let me know.

In regard to the issue with sending gifts, could you please provide me with the following details:
1) Your device (iPad, iPad2, iPad3 or iPhone).
2) You iOS version.
3) Your username.
To see your username tap the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display) → choose another button with 3 people and you will see your username in the Profile tab.
4) Your game version.
Check AppStore to see current game version downloaded.
5) Screenshots illustrating the issue.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Max Wing
Your Game Insight Support Team

Device
  1. iPad
You should ask Max why no-one has Shampoo, or Android users the Bracelet.

The evidence is either he is wrong, or the number of such users is so minuscule that none have read this Forum (and there must be a lot of Android players).

Unless he can give numbers, we can't believe what he says.

I have sent
Whanna cooling chamber
Debsh Osc beacon
Mkuoie " "
Waverley Spare wire
Capt Bob add radar
David Crossley shredder
Hutweide bracelet
Keriaoak shredder
Sierra server rack
Patrick masterplan

Will send fuel & paxs

I still need 1 DND sign, 3 archive boxes, 1 air conditioner, 2 cooling chambers, 2 packaging machines, 3 defrosters, also landing lights, spare wires, fuel adds, fuel supply, additional radar & osc beacons

I can send Air conditioner, cockpit glass welder landing lamps copy machine, powerful radio transmitter, goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module , master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller & deicer
Thanks for all gifts

hi again

I am still waiting for a solution to why I can't send gifts from game insight. I have sent them all the info they asked for so hopefully they will be able to help me shortly and I will again check my abilities to send after midnight tonight. hope to be able to help all of you who have helped me real soon. thanks so much for your patience

I am in need of one text book to complete the control tower. if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. finally got the repair facility under construction thanks to Waverly!!

I am also starting a The catering facility since apparently you need fthat for level 4 flights as well. I am currently looking for packaging machines and defrosters and as always any help is appreciated.

my strategy now is to collect all needed items before buying the building. last plane I bought broke and was useless until I could upgrade the repair facility .....lesson learned

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
hello all, getting ready to send out gifts. Does anyone need something in particular?

I am upgrading my control tower at the moment and could use an
ampermeter(2)
shredder(2)
ergo chair (1)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Sierra Nevada 1 Fuel Additives
serge2609 Additional Radar
panda princess Additional Radar
rookiedog7 cooling chambers
Ladyhardinge Powerful Radio Transmitter
greensmith Flight Catering
Mkuoie86 Fuel Hose
Patrick Master Plan

All 20 gifts sent today.... most of which were return gifts... Please update signature will look at them tomorrow

great day all.
would not allow me to add you as friend

Thursday, September 6
Here's what today looks like when I can send again:
Mkuoie86: I will send you Packaging Machine. You can send me Flight Catering.
Cpt Bob: I will send you Additional Radar. You can send me Flight Catering.
daletain: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Fuel.
David crossley: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Flight Catering.
Roller: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Fuel.
Ladyhardinge: I will send you Passengers. You can send me Fuel.
Gdog: I will send you Packaging Machine. You can send me Spare Wire.
USN Jet Mech: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send me Flight Catering.
rookiethedog: I will send you Hull Parts. You can send me Flight Catering.
Capt. Jeff: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Flight Catering.
My airport: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send me Spare Wire.
Germinio: I will send you Hull Parts.
Everyone else, look at my list and tell me what I can send you!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hi, Tom:

Thanks. Flight Catering is on the way. Also, I have enough Packaging Machine for now. You could send me either Oscillating Beacon or Spare Wire. Thanks.

For the moment, I am saving coins for the control towel upgrade.

I should be able to send some upgrade items for you soon.

I just sold away the hotel coz I couldn't get hold of the shampoos. Wastage of much needed space, built a bowling alley instead... The game is getting real slow wrt to earning coins- I need to expand, upgrade so many things, build power for everything- lots of coins neeeded- over and above 100,000. Snail's pace :(

Apart from the signature, also need Powerful Radio Transmitter for flights to Malta.

Hi,

Will send you Powerful Radio Transmitter, please send me "spare wire" if you are still within daily limits.

Every Flight above level 20 needs a catering. And it is necessary to build Flight Catering Facility first. Too bad that none of the friends here has defroster in his/her gift list. Alghough I am lucky to get some defrosters in regular flight for myself, I hope some one with defroster in his/her list could show up here soon. Otherwise it is easy to get stuck here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom