Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capt. Jeff
Hello,

I need 2x bath towel, 2x disposable shampoo, 4x all inclusive bracelet, 1x textbook, 2x whiteboard, 1x wide angle binoculars

I can offer,flight catering, oscillating beacon, landing gear, lining plate, spare wire, cash counter, additional radar, drill machhine, whiteboard, jet engine, textbook, powerfull radio transmitter, projector, landing lamp, welder, air conditioner, do not disturb sign.
edited..., sorry for the last post...

@greensmith

Hi, Tom:

Many thanks. Packaging Machine really helps.
I don't have the upgrade items you need this time, will send you the flight items for the moment.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Mkuoie86,
Will send another Packaging Machine tomorrow. Let me know if there's anything else you need from my list for Friday!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

hi

I just need 1 text book and 1 hull part to complete the repair base and control tower

then I can start working on the catering facility and terminal and as always the shampoo for the hotel

if u can help I appreciate it. game still not letting me return gifts. I'll keep trying.

I just sold away the hotel coz I couldn't get hold of the shampoos. Wastage of much needed space, built a bowling alley instead... The game is getting real slow wrt to earning coins- I need to expand, upgrade so many things, build power for everything- lots of coins neeeded- over and above 100,000. Snail's pace :(

Apart from the signature, also need Powerful Radio Transmitter for flights to Malta.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Sierra Nevada 1 Fuel Additives
serge2609 Additional Radar
panda princess Additional Radar
rookiedog7 cooling chambers
Ladyhardinge Powerful Radio Transmitter
greensmith Flight Catering
Mkuoie86 Fuel Hose
Patrick Master Plan

All 20 gifts sent today.... most of which were return gifts... Please update signature will look at them tomorrow

great day all.

Afternoon all - thanks for all gifts

I've just sent
Transmitter - Patrick & waverley
Fuel adds Sierra & Debsh
Shredder Benjer & Keriaoak
Oscillating beacon Mkuoie86
Pax - Ladyhardinge
Add radar Capt Bob

Will send fuel & paxs to everyone else

I still need - 2 x DND signs.. Ladyhardinge would you send one please?
1 x towel
1 x bracelet
& 3 x archive boxes

Fuel adds, add radars & landing lamps also great

BTW has anyone ever found a book of rules for stewardess collection in a friend's hangar??

I can send Air conditioner, cockpit glass welder landing lamps copy machine, powerful radio transmitter, goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additive, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module , master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller & deicer

Gdog

Sent the DND sign.

Dear Neighbors,

All 20 gifts have been sent again, as requested on this site. Please check my udated signature.

Where / How do you get items for Fuel Station Level 3? I want to have them all before I upgrade...

Patrick

Hi, Patrick:

I'll send you Master Plan in the next two days.

Good Morning all. Once again, thank you for all the gifts. It's been crazy round here and I haven't been able to get on so I apologise for not sending gifts. I'll do my best to get on later. I'll check this page and send what I can to whoever needs it. I'm sorry if I miss anyone but I now have 55 neighbours. Thank you for being patient. Here is my updated list.

Items required

Disposable Shampoo (4) - Ergonomic Chair (2) - Additional Radar - Landing Lamp - Powerful Radio Transmitter - Fuel Supply - Shredders (2) - Stamps (2) - Cash Counters (2) - Server Racks (2)

The items that I have on my gift list to send to you are as follows.

Bath Towel - Fuel (3 units) - Air conditioner - Cockpit Glass - Welder - Landing Lamp - Radar - Passengers (10) - Powerful radio Transmitter - Flight Helmet - Fuel Supply - Jet Engine - Wide Angle Binoculars -Fuel Additives - Drill Machine - Additional Radar - Cash Counter - Spare Wire - Lining Plate - Landing Gear - Oscillating Beacon - Flight Catering - Cooling Chamber -
Navigational Module (later today)

Thank you all.

David crossley :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, September 6
Here's what today looks like when I can send again:
Mkuoie86: I will send you Packaging Machine. You can send me Flight Catering.
Cpt Bob: I will send you Additional Radar. You can send me Flight Catering.
daletain: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Fuel.
David crossley: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Flight Catering.
Roller: I will send you Shredder. You can send me Fuel.
Ladyhardinge: I will send you Passengers. You can send me Fuel.
Gdog: I will send you Packaging Machine. You can send me Spare Wire.
USN Jet Mech: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send me Flight Catering.
rookiethedog: I will send you Hull Parts. You can send me Flight Catering.
Capt. Jeff: I will send you Bath Towel. You can send me Flight Catering.
My airport: I will send you Flight Catering. You can send me Spare Wire.
Germinio: I will send you Hull Parts.
Everyone else, look at my list and tell me what I can send you!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom