Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
All names still User Names....nearly 3 weeks now!!!

Thanks for all gifts- would appreciate lawn mowers & benches, cooling chambers, packaging machines & defroster ( Sophie any chance if another please?)

Have a great weekend.

Device
  1. iPad
My names are gone again too. I was so excited as my names remained visible for a period of hours. At least we see it can be done. I hope everyone has a terrific weekend! Will send out another set of gifts when my gift reset later today.

I'm really low on Fuel Hoses. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can send me Fuel Hoses. Thanks so much.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
I'm getting really jealous reading these threads as my names never come back, even for a moment :( Have sent another report in to GI about it, and the fact that we can't see neighbours stadiums. I'm sure that message will get the usual response. I did tell them that I had done a hard reboot of the iPad and that hadn't worked, so it will be interesting to see if I get the stock response telling me to try that. in the meantime, have just done a send in return to all those who have gifted me. Many thanks to all, though you probably don't know who you are any more than I do!! The drop rate from the football flights has really fallen off recently, and I have had almost nothing from them though Cyprus is still producing useful drops occasionally. At least you don't have to wait too long to do that flight.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
Here's my list of wants,
Benches for the stadium , also to complete my fuel depot I need reinforced frame, triple line, transmitter

My sig contains what I can send

Cheers for any help

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Saturday, October 20
They seem to have fixed the zoom problem. Mine looks like it's back to normal. On the other hand, all the neighbor names I had yesterday are back to username. My Send will refresh in a few hours and I'll do my best to give my neighbors what they need; if I get stuck I'll send an item that corresponds to your level.
Does anyone know if they're having the same problems on iPhone or Android?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
I have most of my neighbours names now. Still a few usernames, but most have names now.
I have sent I hope welcome appropriate gifts now to some of you. Trouble is I now have too many neighbours to send gifts to everyone every day.
So far I have sent to I Fly @Lean oomen, Paddy2307 greensmith Arne, Rpf64, Ianda11 Magneto TimP Bambam Shamrock Hutweide1 veek warehouse 13 Daddy Boo and Lilly2

Sophie can you receive gifts from iPad users? I would love to send to you, but if you can't receive them I would send to someone else. Like others though I will need ergonomic chairs and defrosters when you can spare them.

Device
  1. iPad
Saturday, October 20
They seem to have fixed the zoom problem. Mine looks like it's back to normal. On the other hand, all the neighbor names I had yesterday are back to username. My Send will refresh in a few hours and I'll do my best to give my neighbors what they need; if I get stuck I'll send an item that corresponds to your level.
Does anyone know if they're having the same problems on iPhone or Android?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Tom,
Lucky you! I'm still seeing everything as big as ever. When did the zoom issue improve? Did you reboot, or did it just come back to normal?

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
For those of you who have tons of stadiums in your warehouse, you can place them and wait one hour for construction and then sell for 500 coin. Veek out.
Veek Dude,
The method you are describing above is excellent. At my peak, I had 60 stadiums in storage. As I have six fully outfitted stadiums standing, I'm using your method four every hour, as there is a maximum of ten stadiums allowed built or being built. I'm holding off until right at the end of this challenge to redeem everything, so I can continue collecting stadiums, socks, gloves and whistles. It's really a nice moneymaker and significantly better than the 5000 coins you get for completing the challenge. I still have about 70 more flights to Lima to earn three stars. I have six Deltas making the trip. I've bought and sold more planes in these last few days than I must have in a couple of months.

Sorry I can't see whether your Veek Dude is showing on my list of neighbors. You were just Veek last evening and now you're back to username. Or should I say, username dude!

I Fly

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
thanks to everybody who sent items to me :) Today I've the next strange thing, neighbour-names came back until I visited the first neighbour, then they changed again to username, but this time I still can see all brazilian buildings and stadium by my neighbours. I hope really they fix this soon with the next update.
I will sent out items a bit later today as good as I can you identify with no names visibale... Sophie: A defroster would be nice as a item ;) At the moment I need most several flight items (see signature), because I will not build more stadiums and for the next level buildings I have all importants items I think allready.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I Fly,
It just happened ... about the same time all my neighbor names reverted to username.
Veek,
Thanks for the tip. That will bring in some needed cash.
Cheers,
To (Waverly huff)

Bit of a nightmare - I've now updated by accident (was updating other apps and iOS has updated all apps!!!). The inevitable has happened and everyone is now 'username ' I have changed my avatar and signature and like many other are on the stadium challenge.

I can't visit anyone after the update - and have waited over 24 hours and still not had a reset - bugger

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Bit of a nightmare - I've now updated by accident (was updating other apps and iOS has updated all apps!!!). The inevitable has happened and everyone is now 'username ' I have changed my avatar and signature and like many other are on the stadium challenge.

I can't visit anyone after the update - and have waited over 24 hours and still not had a reset - bugger

Pakman

Pakman,
You are still one of the only neighbors I have listed by your name. I just checked. Most are just username. Don't despair!!! Do you have anyone listed by their name and not listed as username? Whatever you do, DO NOT delete any of your neighbors. Get into the Stadium Challenge and enjoy that aspect of the game. They are working on a fix as people are commenting about names popping in and out. I wish I was as lucky as Waverly Huff. I would really like my old 75% view back.

I Fly

Pakman,
You are still one of the only neighbors I have listed by your name. I just checked. Most are just username. Don't despair!!! Do you have anyone listed by their name and not listed as username? Whatever you do, DO NOT delete any of your neighbors. Get into the Stadium Challenge and enjoy that aspect of the game. They are working on a fix as people are commenting about names popping in and out. I wish I was as lucky as Waverly Huff. I would really like my old 75% view back.

I Fly

I fly - I have c40 neighbours and all are 'username' except daddy boo and sierra Nevada (who I don't think have yet updated). I hear what you say and won't be deleting anyone as I know I will hit the usual error message if i try to add them again.

Are you (or any other forum members who can still me on their neighbour list) able to visit my airport? Will be interested to see if this fixes the bug where I can't visit anyone, even the chaps on the old version. Gee I miss the old version - this zoom is also a right pain in the butt.

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom