Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
144Vaux said:
Just for info:​
I've sent a support case regarding the red "Null" items dropping from guest planes.​
They replied asking for screenshots.​
Sent shot of info. list against flight which shows Null item as a 'seldom' possibility; shot of Null item dropping; shot of the word "Null" flying up the screen.​
Watch this space. :whistle:
and here's the reply :-

"Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problems. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded."

It looks like everyone gets the same reply, no matter what the problem is!
I've just sent friend requests to 144Vaux, @Sankukia and someone else, but the name is blank so I can't remember who! Doh!

Well the 'proper names' didn't last long..back to User name
Need all the footy stuff ( don't seem to be dropping at the moment ) & also building more flight catering so defrosters (Sophie please?), cooling chambers & packaging machines or its back to Dubai for me!
Thanks for all the gifts.

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you everyone for all the information posted. I miss all my old neighbors, but appreciate all my new neighbors.

I have finally been able to request Sophie as a neighbor. I like the code numbers. Who knew?

Debbie, I've also had those issues of not finding neighbor's stadiums even though I know they have them.

In terms of the null drops. If you look under the little info "I" can't type a lower case I, it always self corrects. For example, the level four and five visitor planes have the null drop listed as a seldom dropped item.

I keep trying to add my old neighbors, hoping that one time it will go through. As of yet, no luck. If we were to be assigned a code number like Android, that might be a way of adding our old neighbors back in.

I haven't finished the stadium challenge yet, I'm still waiting for two more feather crowns in the Carnival Magic collection. But when I finally get them, I plan on waiting until toward the end of the challenge to collect. I'm having fun collecting empty stadiums. I can't outfit them, but I still get coins and captain hats (experience points) for each stadium I can receive. I have villas and cottages and enjoy this aspect of the challenge. I already have 49 empty unfitted stadiums. It doesn't take much to amuse me.

Happy flying everyone!

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Hi everyone I was just wondering if you can only have androids users as neighbours if you have downloaded the recent upgrade. I have not downloaded it yet but am wondering whether I should as I need defrosters to finish catering facility.

I have been going through my neighbours trying to identify who I am sending to each time I send a gift in the hope of giving people what they need. I hope people are receiving them. So far Today i have sent Debbie H a spare propeller, I Fly a de iced and Gdog a cooling chamber. I hope I sent them to the right people. I will send to rest of neighbours from here later on.

If anyone wants to add me what I can send is in my signature, I really need oscillating beacons at the moment so I can fly to Dubai and get that defroster.
Thanks
Paddy2307

Device
  1. iPad
Hi everyone. I really tried to find different neighbours according to their avatar and send appropriate gifts, but it is nigh on impossible. I am working on goal posts, oscillating beacons and spare propellers as good sends for now. Sorry if you don't need them. Here's hoping names get sorted soon!
Just incase anyone isn't aware on here, not onlyncan you get the things you need for the Stadium from Cyprus, you can also get them from flights to Rio. Cyprus seemed to dry up for a while so I moved onto Rio and had some luck. I now have enough I think to build 2 stadium, just not enough land!

Device
  1. iPad
Hi everyone I was just wondering if you can only have androids users as neighbours if you have downloaded the recent upgrade. I have not downloaded it yet but am wondering whether I should as I need defrosters to finish catering facility.

I have been going through my neighbours trying to identify who I am sending to each time I send a gift in the hope of giving people what they need. I hope people are receiving them. So far Today i have sent Debbie H a spare propeller, I Fly a de iced and Gdog a cooling chamber. I hope I sent them to the right people. I will send to rest of neighbours from here later on.

If anyone wants to add me what I can send is in my signature, I really need oscillating beacons at the moment so I can fly to Dubai and get that defroster.
Thanks
Paddy2307
I did receive a de-icer a few minutes ago. Thank you so much. I wished there was a way of telling who it was from. I would have been glad to send you a beacon, but I Returned what I received. Tomorrow send me a beacon and I will happily send it back to you. When the gifts come in as you know none of the neighbor names are attached. I have gotten quite a few neighbor requests recently. I see their name for a minute and then before I know it, the name is gone. I have quite a few buildings in my neighborhood which helps for quests, as well as six stadiums, Brazilian Villas and Brazilian Cottages. I am happy to help others for their quests, but because of that, I have over 150 neighbors, mostly nameless. I send as many gifts back as I can. There seem to be a handful of neighbors whose names seem to stay. For those neighbors i can easily gift what they specifically need. However searching through so many nameless neighbors is quite difficult. I try and do it when possible, but it can become quite frustrating.

I Fly

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Nice, it worked great...was this an android thing? How did you know to try this and where did you get the code.

Where the code originally every week is from I don't know, but here on this page the code is published in a separate thread in the "Airport City Chat"-Forum I think every friday afternoon by a member. I just tryed it because of the new function that android and ios-Users can add each other as friends, so I thougt maybe they also implemented this function with the last update and it worked :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Where the code originally every week is from I don't know, but here on this page the code is published in a separate thread in the "Airport City Chat"-Forum I think every friday afternoon by a member. I just tryed it because of the new function that android and ios-Users can add each other as friends, so I thougt maybe they also implemented this function with the last update and it worked :)
The code actually comes from GI's facebook page or their twitter. Some of the members of the forum usually post the code as soon as they see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom