Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sankukia,
You have dropped off my Neighbor list entirely. I checked all of my Level 32, 33 and 34 Neighbors and you were not there. (I used your avatar as the key.) The next time you can, send me a Packaging Machine. I will return all Packaging Machines I get over the next day or so. Hopefully one will come back to you. I don't know any other way.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Vangees thank you for your reply. I will save up and buy a higher hangar. At least being able to land jumbos now means the money is building up at a faster pace. I need 3 air vent filters in the first instance. I don't see the point of buying a jumbo jet until I have the means to repair it, so I need to upgrade my repair base as my next port of call.

Device
  1. iPad
Now have 6 Halloween shops. As a matter of interest, here is a screenshot of the Halloween area, on a spur on north edge. Wonder how many people can see this?! I put them out on a limb to make them easier to spot and collect from.
image.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
Username
petermac
Vangees, thanks for the insulation I have now completed my repair base. Looking to upgrade my terminal next so any of the following items would be appreciated, shredder, cash counter, server rack or stamp.
Thanks for your help.
Petermac

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Tom I have been searching for you too, I have tried to add you again, but just get the "promo code error"
Hopefully one day the GI team will employ someone that knows how to write program's, and not just a "we've marked your problem as solved" .......standard reply!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
Charles Prince. When I visit your layout I see 'Username' Level 32. NO Stadia nor Halloween Buildings.
Clearly we're being linked to a different version of the database.

Don't know how I'm meant to collect items when I can only see Halloween buildings on two of my Neighbours' layouts. :(

Device
  1. iPad
In a sudden rush of generosity, my Halloween shops dropped 3 pieces of velvet in one hit. I now have all items for the Great Seal. Can one of the advanced players (!) confirm that if I complete this task that I can still collect crystal balls and soul nets and therefore get the extra fuel? I'm still a long way off completing the black wraiths - not even half way on that :(

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Charles Prince,
Yes, you should be able to. Completing the Great Seal got me a Cemetery. Completing all three tasks finished the challenge and got me a Haunted House. I can still get crystal balls (61 and counting) and extra fuel from flight drops to the Halloween challenge destinations.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
I have 2 Great Seals, and 35 Wraiths so far. Yes, just as with previous Events, the item drops will probably only stop when all 3 elements are completed and the Event itself is completed.
I plan to get to 59 Wraiths, then wait until close to the end to use the final Soul Net.
The Halloween Shops do seem erratic - long periods of no drops, then 3 items come at once.
I have 7 Halloween Shops myself, but can only see them on 2 of my Neighbours airports. When my Visiting opens, I visit these, then use a Soul Net to get my 2 Wraiths, and visit other Neighbours to get Aerosols and items. If the time runs out, I then use a second Soul Net.

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for the info on the Great Seal. This thing with the versions just seems so weird. It looks as if different people are looking at different points in time? I could (almost!) understand if there was one data set that we were all being shifted back to, but it seems that there are many! Wish GI would sort this before introducing yet another complicated challenge. I'm now waiting for Thanksgiving Turkeys to turn up...!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Up one level, still slow on aerosols which makes catching of black wraiths quite a problem (not even halfways so far). But have Four items for the collection of the seal after a sudden generosity from my halloween shops today.

Next overall goal is to collect enough coins to get a lv. 5 hangar and larger planes.

New avatar and new signature should help identification.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Well, the names are back. Sankukia, I sent you a Packaging Machine. Pakman, I sent you an Oscillating Beacon. Will scour this forum for other Neighbor gifts.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I can still only see @Pakmans Halloween shops and pumpkin patches. Haven't had a drop from them or my own shops for ages! Have only got 2 of the seal items. I have been getting item drops from my Brazilian villa tho, to get some more stadiums! Lol

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
still no names back in my neighbours list except of 3, so I will send items back just in return. Challenge is going on, I've now 46 black wraiths and 3/5 items for the collection of the seal, so still some to get. Please send fuel supply to me or the other items for the Halloween flights, I will send them back in return.

Device
  1. iPad
I had a large drop of items for soul nets today from one set of ghost flights. I don't need any more though as I have more than enough nets and aerosols for the last 5 wraiths I need. However I am building up a lovely supply of spare fuel. I only have the velvet to get for the seal so fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom