Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
Vangees you already did ;) thanks a lot! I wasn't getting any drops from Paris, trying to get the transmitters.

Regarding your avatar, I don't see it, and I also don't have any level 15 username... I will try to add you again, because I'm not 100% sure I had you.

Vangees,
Nop, invalid code... I just checked and I do have a username with level 25. Maybe that's you. Do you have me on your list and can see my username?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Good evening folks, my gratitude to those that have helped so far! My gifts should reset soon, so i will be skimming through here to check sigs and requests.

Mine is updated, is YOURS??

Happy trading.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ogel,
Welcome to the neighborhood.
What is your neighbor name? For example, my forum user name is greensmith and my neighbor name is Waverly huff. To add me, for example, go to the Add Friend tab and type in Waverly huff. Not greensmith.
image.jpg

I tried adding Ogel but it didn't work. Tell us your neighbor name!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
greensmith, jpjpjp got 3 drops for the treadmill yesterday (neighbours). unfortunatly, 2 we allready had.. still need 2 to launch.
how many coins did you get when you went single? i have seen a screenshot of 6000 first. 3000 second and third place. if so, we can better join and do more launches then do a single launch....
in the future i will be happy to have several second places instead of having 1 single flight....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Vangees,
Nop, invalid code... I just checked and I do have a username with level 25. Maybe that's you. Do you have me on your list and can see my username?
I don't see you and I'm almost positive I had accepted your request I tried adding you as we'll but nothing happened so I don't think it went through... I guess we'll just wait a couple of days and try again :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I have yet to complete a treadmill collection. Or the spacesuit one either. Can I join a launch yet or do I have to have completed all 4 collections? Still confused. Been busy for a couple of days and this thread has grown exponentially unlike my airport! Have tried to make sense of it all but failing.
Dee140157 , I agree with you, this thread has grown somewhat impossible to overview. I think that too many have too large and often too colorful signatures which blur the dialogue.

I am confused too about the mission. A general question: The training centre - what does it look like? Is it the blue one that looks a little like a silo or a barrel? When I have visited neighbors, I don't get drops from them for the treadmill collection, but still I have three of the items from it. Does anybody know where they might be dropped from then?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Dee140157 , I agree with you, this thread has grown somewhat impossible to overview. I think that too many have too large and often too colorful signatures which blur the dialogue.

I am confused too about the mission. A general question: The training centre - what does it look like? Is it the blue one that looks a little like a silo or a barrel? When I have visited neighbors, I don't get drops from them for the treadmill collection, but still I have three of the items from it. Does anybody know where they might be dropped from then?

Hi

I have a neighbour Vind airport, I can't visit at the moment, I sent a gift just now of catering.
Is that you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom