Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Thanks for all the help with the mission items, I now have my mission control center, launch pad and cosmic fuel station opened :). I've also updated my sig with the items I can send since I notice the gift list isn't rotating anymore.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Tom , I have about five neighbours that have the trading centre, you do get items from the collection from clicking on it, I don't know if you supposed to post there names on here, can anyone tell me. Also I now have a neighbour that comes up level 40

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I also have friends with trainingcentres. I have 2 items. Some are from the forum. Mayby an idea to post a message on the android forum to ask the people who want to help to post on this forum.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
News-update: Android can delete neighbours. They got an update and this problem is fixed.
I posted 2 messages, one in the daily traiding thread and one on the main page with the question PLEASE don't delete us and the question if there are android players who want to help Iphone and Ipad.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I don't know if this the right forum but since I updated with the space mission, (I am on iPad)
I can't access many of my neighbours such as Bill, Charles Prince & must dash.
This means I am sending out gifts to around 10 neighbours that I am just guessing what they might need.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Helen

Device
  1. iPad
Oh my gosh. This quest is going to send me crazy I thnk. I was all excited by it but my head is already in a spin. What does the training centre look like? Is it airport side? I need to know what to click on to try and get the treadmill collection.

As for all the gifts thank you everyone. I am returning where I can mostly space items unless something different specified I username.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
you get items for space mission from training center, control center, launch pad and sometimes from cosmic fuel station ;)
you can add me, i have it all + 2 allien legacy
if you add me, tag or send a pm
you can also add others android players ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Extending my help to anyone who needs it...

Only TDV19 can gift back at the moment... but happy to accept neighbours on TDV19 and TDV4 - Please tag me or PM me if you are adding me - as I have a long list of outstanding invites.. - As most iDevice users tend to change back to "username" after a while it would be helpfull if you have a picture associated with your game - Dave posted a guide on creating a FB account just for this game....

If you have a task that requires a specific building - I can put them up in no time - but remember you can only click on 5 buildings per neighbour per day.

Also if you have a look at the this thread https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/cross-platform-gifting-ipad-android.2141/ - it lists all the items that can be send between platforms...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Thanks! Ianda10 is only level 13 and I've run out of gifts on 11, so I can't send you anything you need at the moment. :(
no need to send gifts, i only want to help you with your mission, i heard that are problems with lack of space buildings.
i quote write :)
"Hello Android-Players,

PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE, do Not delete IPhone and IPad players at this moment. We need your help for the space-mission.
We can only compleet 1 collection by visiting trainingcentres. We can't buy them and Android players are the only ones who have the building. If you want to delete us, please wait for two weeks.
I also want to ask if there are Android players who want to help and accept new IPhone and iPad players. Those I want to ask to visit the IPad or iPhone traiding list, read our problems and please help us.

Thank you flip123"

cheers.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Have you as a neighbour now, thanks. Is there anything I can send to you??

that is good... Glad I am able to help.... Nothing on the android game for now... I have finished the game and almost 10 stars ahead of Aero :p - so will give him some time to catchup...

Perhaps if I take up the iPhone game seriously then I shall ask - thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom