Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Fly 2 Happy Helen Pakman must_dash flip123 One Bad Day Gdog Pilot2 Mariadejesus Ianda11
FYI - I have added a 2nd CFS - when you visit (if u can) - this will provide another source for Space items.
Hope this helps all mygreat Neighbors ! ;) -- Bill --
Will do...I'm in the middle of a launch..gave up waiting for the final treadmill item & splashed out. Just 36 points to go...how exciting..time to get a life I think.
Happy Helen..I've tried adding you to no avail..try adding me please?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I just need the treadmill on both Ianda10 and Ianda11 to join/start a launch. I've already used greens for my first launches so will wait for the items to drop..... If ever!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Flip123 can make a second launch, Jpjpjp stil needs the sportdrink. if he can launch, i am going to compaire games with visible launches to get an impression if joining is possible

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I have a friendly plea here for helping out TDV. I don't know how many of you have had assistance from TDV, but when I started playing Airport City on my Android phone his help with sending me gifts was so incredibly helpful!!! He is so generous with his time sending people gifts that they need. He has recently started playing on his iPhone and is trying to finish the Space Challenge before the time clock runs out. If you aren't already his neighbor, would you mind sending him an invite. His username is TDVCrApple. If you are already his neighbor, he needs gifts that are only able to be sent by i-devices to complete his Space Challenge. He has always suggested paying forward the gifts he sends to us. I am so surprised he hasn't gotten more gifts than he has, as I've been sending him gifts daily and notice his gifts needed related to the space challenge hasn't be going down that fast. You will find his signature on previous posts on this forum. I hope TDV doesn't get upset with me for making this plea, but I read one of his posts that said, he hopes to be able to finish the Space Challenge on his iPhone. I couldn't believe he wasn't getting loads of gifts sent to him everyday.

I hope I did the right thing making this plea. I debated erasing it, but am still not sure what to do. Sorry TDV if I should have kept my mouth shut.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Any one still struggling with Server Rack or Dispatcher consoles - please add my android game (TDV19) and PM/tag me and I will send them to you... You will need to use my friend code to add my game.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have a friendly plea here for helping out TDV. I don't know how many of you have had assistance from TDV, but when I started playing Airport City on my Android phone his help with sending me gifts was so incredibly helpful!!! He is so generous with his time sending people gifts that they need. He has recently started playing on his iPhone and is trying to finish the Space Challenge before the time clock runs out. If you aren't already his neighbor, would you mind sending him an invite. His username is TDVCrApple. If you are already his neighbor, he needs gifts that are only able to be sent by i-devices to complete his Space Challenge. He has always suggested paying forward the gifts he sends to us. I am so surprised he hasn't gotten more gifts than he has, as I've been sending him gifts daily and notice his gifts needed related to the space challenge hasn't be going down that fast. You will find his signature on previous posts on this forum. I hope TDV doesn't get upset with me for making this plea, but I read one of his posts that said, he hopes to be able to finish the Space Challenge on his iPhone. I couldn't believe he wasn't getting loads of gifts sent to him everyday.

I hope I did the right thing making this plea. I debated erasing it, but am still not sure what to do. Sorry TDV if I should have kept my mouth shut.

I Fly 2
Just attempted to add TDVCrApple Did not go through. Sorry. Bill I Fly

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for all gifts - please keep the fuel coming, (special thanks to tdv), so I can keep flying to the space destinations. i have just started another launch with c950 points already in the pot.

Pakman
I wish you all the best for a great reward in your launch. You should be launching in about 20 minutes.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom