Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
sgabor man, finnaly!! your pic and name is username lol, very hard to find you!!
Already sent the assembly robot.
My pic is my girl, all people say that im a little diferent lololol, need to change that one day.
Tks for the Master plan, if you need someting more just say in pm.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks a lot, Tom!
If you will be able to send Assembly Robot today, i will aprechiate that very much. It is last item for last CFS i want to build.
Yesterday my first launch was successful, so i am working on collecting stuff for next ones...

Todays gifts are out:
lfcawc: Assembly Robot
Ianda11: LLamp (Ianda10)
Sophie: Spare Wire
Pakman: Fuel(3)
InCoNvEnIeNtE: Master Plan (finally i saw you, pic is diff then here :D)
greensmith: Assembly Robot
Vangees: Spare Wire (Gifts-Send2iPad)
I Fly 2: Assembly Robot
@Fancy: Fuel Additives
@Blacho: Assembly Robot

Rest goes to "usernames"... i still have them too many; even those that i added as neighbors recently, and at beginning saw their names... :confused:

Also wierd, seems as "nice" bug: Then day is turned, and i can send 20 gifts, also button "Visit" should be reseted. But it is not, on 44 of my 114 neighbors.
So, many users i simply cannot visit. But - for some, i visited today, button "Visit" is still active, so i can visit you any time (of course, without collecting drops again)....

Or, as usual from GI - not a bug, but feature :ROFLMAO:
@ sgabor

Think we are neighbours, although you only appear as username, try to send me ( tomorrow ) what you need and I will
resend :)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen

That's strange. Your name comes up on my side but says awaiting reply. Let's hope my name will show up on your side sooner rather than later.

Yes, I need a lot of stuff to complete things. :-(

Ianda11

Thanks for adding me. Sent you flight Catering
ozsnowy

Have added you as I'm happy Helen :) so try to send me what you need as you can identify me, then I can return!
We can give it a go ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2, I agree with the waiting part. Jpjpjp is not able to launch at all (treadmill) but if he can launch, he is a username and doesn't have enough points to finish the launch alone.

we now have the idea that flip123 is starting the launch in about 3 days (if jpjpjp is able to launch) and hopefully Jpjpjp can join the launch as username. the goal will be the trainigcentre and not first place. for this goal, more people are welkom to join if it works. it will be important to keep the launch open for participant and that will be my biggist problem. none forum people who join and launch to early for others to join...

(i hate typing on this tablet)

Your plan for all three of your device names joining together on a launch sounds like a great idea. I haven't had any luck with that myself. But remaining positive is so important. The only thing I will say about that is don't make a decision figuring things will work out perfectly. As long as Flip123 is ready for a launch and would launch regardless whether you can add the Jp's that's the right time. I have had no luck with add a friend. All it does is post a note on you Facebook wall, "come join my launch." I've gone through the clicking open game, but that's all it does. I got so frustrated, I even tried putting my two devices together in a fond embrace, but that did nothing either. :D

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ianda11, you can only gift what is in your own list, if i send back you get my gift in the same position of my giftlist. if i send a controler to jpjpjp and he sends back,i receive an air vent filter...

I Fly 2, my only launch was a joined launch, the network failed so it looked like i needed to finish on my own. when i was asleep, 1 personjoined and put in points, in the morning a second person joined and started the launch....i want to try to get a launch for jpjpjp. jpjpjp2 needs videowalls and they are not gifteble for android

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
flip123, I Fly 2& Ianda11 - hopefully my TDVCrApple game should be ready to do a launch soon (maybe tomorow) and from my TDV19 I can put in all the 1600 points - so if you are just looking to get the training center (and not too worried about silver or gold boxes) I can give you a shout for a free ride along... You just need to make sure you are ready with all the 4 collections - and we can have a combined launch...

I Fly 2- what was the problem when you tried to do a joined launch with your two games?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Your plan for all three of your device names joining together on a launch sounds like a great idea. I haven't had any luck with that myself. But remaining positive is so important. The only thing I will say about that is don't make a decision figuring things will work out perfectly. As long as Flip123 is ready for a launch and would launch regardless whether you can add the Jp's that's the right time. I have had no luck with add a friend. All it does is post a note on you Facebook wall, "come join my launch." I've gone through the clicking open game, but that's all it does. I got so frustrated, I even tried putting my two devices together in a fond embrace, but that did nothing either. :D

I Fly 2
I Fly 2
I experienced the same thing on my launch. Never figured out how to use the "add Friend" Facebook. Justgot a screen where Icould Post/Share a Comment. Kept Posting"ready to Launch Game name - ERB22 " nothing. I presently have everything for my 2nd launch except the "Treadmill". The unable to Visit Usernames has eliminated 9 of my LVL 30 and above Neighbors. Only Pakman flip123 andyuorself remain as Neighbors I can visit and get a Treadmill drop.:mad: -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I Fly 2, billsnj - The add friend button - just posts a message on your facebook page - it does not do anything else.... - this is by design from GIS...

There is no way - except get on to the forum and rally a bunch of people together to join for your to ask someone to join your launch...

Main thing I found is that you need to make sure your internet connection is very steady and put in points one at a time and give it time to update the total... Hope that kind of makes sense... I used to try to throw in a load of points by clicking on all items - but with the flacky servers they are having currently - I think GIS servers is/are just overloaded

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Agree with tdv, slowly add points and when ready to go launch monitor who is there. Unfortunately you can't see how many points that people have put in without committing to launch with them, so you could end up with the launch starter putting in 20 points and being short of 1580.

If looking for a launch mine goes in 18:00 hrs and there is 944/1600 points in at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom