Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
tdv Sent you two requests to your iOS device from my two iOS devices. I'm more than happy to help fill in some holes when you accept the invite. :) (It'd be really lovely if I could help to repay the kindness you've shown us!)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv Sent you two requests to your iOS device from my two iOS devices. I'm more than happy to help fill in some holes when you accept the invite. :) (It'd be really lovely if I could help to repay the kindness you've shown us!)
thankyou any help on the iPhone would be most welcome... accepted your invite...

BTW the fuel station items can not be gifted... :oops:

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Well folks, I have done it... I have my funny looking Alien Legacy. (which will now increase my max number of passengers by 20....).

Something has happened I can see all my friends names this morning. all avatars are up to date I can now visit any one. I only have 1 user name left in my friend list Game on!!! .... fingers crossed, what ever GI did to fix this, it stays like this. It was because of this fix i was able to see the friends names, who have training centers and i was then able to drop all my requirements for my next launch. happy days...

Feel free to pop in and have a look at the addition to my new addition. and yes i have a training center.

Happy Friday to ALL!!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Ok, todays' gifts went to:

Steve: Laser Level
InCoNvEnIeNtE: Master Plan
lfcawc: Spare Propeller
Sophie: Fuel Hose
Ianda11: Landing Lamp (Ianda10)
Pakman: Fuel (3)
@Blacho: Fuel Hose
must_dash: Fuel Hose
@Nozza: Fuel Hose
Basta: Gyroscope
Gdog: Spare Propeller
greensmith: Fuel Hose
I Fly 2: Fuel Hose
@Fancy: Fule Addtives
Aero: Fuel Hose
@Helenno: Gyroscope

then i send 2 x Spare Propeller and 1x Fuel Hose to "username" Level 35 users.
And i made happy one more "username" with "Send in return" (y)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Not to worry. I will send you one of your needed items tonight.
Hi ozsnowy

Please send me what you need, I will resend, I guess what happens is the gift changes from time to time, sometimes its the channel bar, then it
changes to the handling line and so on.
I see you could do with a defroster, I need one more, so perhaps we could try that, although you could end up with a cooling chamber when I re send!
Hope this makes sense.

Please send to me as you are one of my usernames so can't identify you :(

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
thankyou any help on the iPhone would be most welcome... accepted your invite...

BTW the fuel station items can not be gifted... :oops:
Shoot... Forgot to take those off after you worked your magic and told me that even you have limits. :oops:

You have a couple of gifts. ;)

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom