Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sent out gifts to those neighbors I could recognize and returned gifts to others. Sorry, amir khan, but you were one of many usernames on my neighbor list today so I couldn't gift you.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Arne It seems that i lost your account either by mistakenly clicking the "x" button as i was scrolling down the list or as a result of a GI glitch. I will send another invite. If it doesn't go through, try from your side. Thanks
Daily Exports:
greensmith landing gear
Dee140157 spare wire
GamingSwiftie (GS3) flight catering
@JeanVL fuel hose
Capt. Dave powerful radio transmitter
Ianda11 navigation module
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) pruning shears
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose; (Flyerduck) navigation module
Scoob1964 oscillating beacon
must_dash deicer
@Kalina82 spare propeller
Pakman deicer
dr_fly fuel hose
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Arne It seems that i lost your account either by mistakenly clicking the "x" button as i was scrolling down the list or as a result of a GI glitch. I will send another invite. If it doesn't go through, try from your side. Thanks
How sad! I have tried to add you using both your username and the friend code but get the "promo code error" in both cases. I'm afraid it was the end of a good friendship :-( Thanks again, GI...

Device
  1. iPad
Good morning guys n dolls
@ busbyelliot
Please could you send me choc candies ,single malt whiskey ,binoculars and text book
I will of course send you what you request on return
Have a good day !

M

mv_airport

mv_airport haven't received a request so have sent one to you. Then I will be happy to help.

Ndh2, are you able to see me? You are no longer in my waiting list, but also I don'r see you in my neighbors list - perhaps you are the 'username' :/ anyway, if you can see me, please send some shears.

Thanks a lot!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Ndh2, are you able to see me? You are no longer in my waiting list, but also I don'r see you in my neighbors list - perhaps you are the 'username' :/ anyway, if you can see me, please send some shears.

Thanks a lot!
mv_airport I can still see you in my neighbour list, I shall send you shears when my gifts refresh later on today. Could you send one of the gifts listed in my signature in return?

M

mv_airport

hi all
I am a lucky man, today the first used shears turned into the last required flower, so finally my v-day quest is completed.
Thank you all for the shears, I don't need them any longer.
Now I am back to regular flights, and need 2 bath towels.

Ndh2, alright, I'll try to send you the beacon or navigation module later today.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today's sendings from me:
lfcawc: Pruning shears
mel - meli: Pruning shears
mv_airport: Pruning shears
greensmith: Gyroscope
@Ianda12: Spare wire
@Flyerduck: Robotic lawnmower
amir khan: Cognac
@Flip -jpjpjp2: Navigation module, flip123: Fuel hose
Ianda11 - Ianda10: Landing lamp
Aero: Oscillating beacon
Pakman: Fuel
rickmou: Fuel hose
@COACHO: Flight catering
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Landing lamp
@dom dom 47: Spare wire
@GamingSwiftie3: Flight catering
@PatrickMast: Pruning shears
@Kau: Packaging machine
@User1234ar: Flight catering

I hope you all can use it - maybe it was my pruning shears that helped you, mv_airport :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
thank you all...completed the 'wings of love' collection...

now trying to get another launch going...

do send oscillating beacons, defrosters, fuel additives & spare wires...

do add me as neighbour cos need more due to the 'username' issues...

username : sportychub

thanks...
sportybear Just senda neighbors request - now awaitin reply -- ERB22 IPAD lvl 35 - Daily player -- Bill--

Thanks a lot for the gifts. I send all mine just now.

I need

- 2 Textbooks - 2 Whiteboards - 2 Wide Angle Binoculars - 2 Weather Display
- 2 Power Source - 2 Insulation / Isolation - 2 Drill Machine

PLZ add me as a friend . Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tractatus1964

Hey all... thanks for all the help and gifts for getting through the Wings of Love mission (It's going to take forever to get that damn song out of my head). I'm pending completion to get one more of those bears so I can have 6 gazebos when this is over.

So, I guess it's back to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur... though I'm a couple flights away from another star, I may hit that while trying to get that bear.

Device
  1. iPad
tdv and to other android friends, could you send Ducks1 any of the following:
copy machine, projector, dispatcher console to upgrade my tower or flight goggles, flight helmet and textbooks for my first flight catering facility

For my ipad account Dee140147 flight catering would be great please.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
:confused:
thank you all...completed the 'wings of love' collection...

now trying to get another launch going...

do send oscillating beacons, defrosters, fuel additives & spare wires...

do add me as neighbour cos need more due to the 'username' issues...

username : sportychub

thanks...
sportybear

I wonder if you are a neighbour?? I have an username, no avatar, level 22 (which doesn't mean anything) :confused:

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom