Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To All My Neighbors - I sent an "Issue" to GI Support complaining about the game software disconnecting myself and another neighbor (also on this thread). We (myself and the neighbor) had been exchanging gifts for more than 3 months. Then all of a sudden we were disconnected. Neither of us had removed one another. I reconnect and we were OK. We exchanged Gifts. Then the next morning we were disconnected. I documented this to GI Support here is there reply:
Dear Billsnj,​
We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you.​
Here is a reminder of what your ticket was about:​

Denis Klyanovkin, Feb 15 17:56 (MSK):​
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!​
My name is Denis and I am glad to help you.​
Each username can be added only once and if you removed you friend from your friends' list or your invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same user again. In this case you can ask to add your username or wait untill the player appears in the list of players which you can add (the list is formed randomly).​
To make the game process easier for you we have FAQ where you can find answers to most typical in-game questions like: how to get banknotes, sell a plane, how to earn skills and many others.​
Please, follow the link: http://gameinsight.zendesk.com/categories/20057261-airport-city-for-ios
In the meantime, feel free to contact us again if you have further questions.
Thank you for playing our game! We appreciate it!​
Sincerely,
Denis Klyanovkin
Your Support Team​

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I did the math and figured there was no way I could finish 60 flights to Riviera in the time remaining and get that third star. So I finished the challenge and got my Garden of Love. And, yes, Riviera is the only challenge destination now available; the rest have vanished. Now I'm returning to flights to Cape Canaveral to get fuel for more rocket launches.
Sent out gifts to those neighbors I recognized and returned others.
And the published weekend gift code of love64 doesn't seem to work yet for iOS.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hi

@ Arne, really odd, it said that it sent you a friend request. oh well lets see what it comes back with.
I just received a navigation module from you - I guess you just resent it, so this must be what you sent to me. I guess that you most want the red things; I will send one of these tomorrow.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I did the math and figured there was no way I could finish 60 flights to Riviera in the time remaining and get that third star. So I finished the challenge and got my Garden of Love. And, yes, Riviera is the only challenge destination now available; the rest have vanished. Now I'm returning to flights to Cape Canaveral to get fuel for more rocket launches.
Cheers,
Tom
The code didn't work for me either - another setback from GI (-:

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith Tom - just tried to code (IPAD2) and you are correct - it doesn't work. -- Billl --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Weekend code love64 not working at the moment will try to use it again tomorrow, that has worked in the past
I don't think it was intended to in the first place, so it would seem they finally fixed something that was broken...too bad it wasn't really a problem...

Scoob1964 - I desperately need the Lining Plate you have. Could you send one my way in the near future please??

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Flight Catering
Capt. Dave - Weather Display
Ianda11 - Master Plan to 10 and Deicer to 11
flip123 - Accidentally sent Spare Wire - thought it was Fuel House (and Jpjpjp is missing or username from my phone so send me what you need)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
I Fly 2 - Controller
LAX - All it took was one day for "username", but I sent you back
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Pruning Shears
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
rickmou - Fuel Hose
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Laser Level (Now assuming you sig is correct)
tdv - Pruning Shears off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Power Source

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
My daily exports:
Arne fuel hose
greensmith landing gear
Dee140157 flight catering
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel hose
Bali Hi passengers ; @JeanVL navigation module
Capt. Dave powerful radio transmitter
Ianda11 spare propeller
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) jet engine
rickmou navigation module
One Bad Day (OBD) fuel hose ; (flyerduck) archive box
Scoob1964 assembly robot
tdv (TDVCrApple2) pruning shears
@kalina82 navigation module
Pakman spare propeller
4 usernames received navigation modules and flight meals.
Have a great weekend!

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you for all gifts. I have managed to get one collection complete, but I still need 1 teddy bear and 2 chrysanthemums. Why are they so rare? I have got about 8 each of the other flowers. Repeat after me...."I am not going to buy greenies to get flowers, I am not...." Will I give in and bow to GI pressure?

Ah we'll, it is only a game.

tdv if you could may I have some landing lamps on my Ducks1 game and some flight catering, fuel supply and additional radar on Dee140147 to go with any pruning shears that are spare please?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Will all the players on this forum is please check the list on the ipadforum to check if they are on the list and don't need Shears anymore? I found out that people don't let me know that they finished the flowers.... Thank you

I already deleted a few names I found on my own

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Thank you for all gifts. I have managed to get one collection complete, but I still need 1 teddy bear and 2 chrysanthemums. Why are they so rare? I have got about 8 each of the other flowers. Repeat after me...."I am not going to buy greenies to get flowers, I am not...." Will I give in and bow to GI pressure?

Ah we'll, it is only a game.

tdv if you could may I have some landing lamps on my Ducks1 game and some flight catering, fuel supply and additional radar on Dee140147 to go with any pruning shears that are spare please?
I had the same problem less of teddies less one bear (think 6 of each) and same with the flowers. Chucked in a Spy Glass and now have 8 merry go rounds and 4 bouquets in 2 days

Arne (aka Vind airport) - Flight Catering
Capt. Dave - Weather Display
Ianda11 - Master Plan to 10 and Deicer to 11
flip123 - Accidentally sent Spare Wire - thought it was Fuel House (and Jpjpjp is missing or username from my phone so send me what you need)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
I Fly 2 - Controller
LAX - All it took was one day for "username", but I sent you back
must_dash - Deicer
mv_airport - Pruning Shears
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
rickmou - Fuel Hose
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Laser Level (Now assuming you sig is correct)
tdv - Pruning Shears off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Power Source
Thanks uncle - I am a daily grifter!! I still can't believe they haven't fixed the iOS version yet. At least let us be able to see names and pictures!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Can ANYONE send FLYERDUCK 1x Lining Plate?? Been trying to complete my Repair Base upgrade, and that is the last item i need. I have 2 broken down Delta's that are waiting on that 1x Lining Plate to come in.

I do not need Pruning Shears at all on either game, please do not send them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom