Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
tdv
Question:
Last week I was in the middle of a launch when I got a "cheaters can't reach for the stars" window when I tried to add fuel. I kept trying and the same message kept popping up. I don't know how to cheat so I knew I didn't do something wrong. I sent a support ticket to GI asking what I should do. When I went back to the game I was able to continue to add fuel without incident. Days later, when I got a response from GI. I explained that the problem had seemed to solve itself. Today I got an email saying, "Here is your coupon for restoring your game profile. The code is ..."
Does anyone know what happens when you enter the code? Since the incident I was able to complete the Wings of Love Challenge and I certainly don't want to reset my game back to where it was last week. I asked GI but trust my more experienced forum neighbors more.
Thanks,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ask TDV, I read on the forum that people lose all their neighbours. I don't know if this happens with restoring your game profile.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Does anyone know what happens when you enter the code? Since the incident I was able to complete the Wings of Love Challenge and I certainly don't want to reset my game back to where it was last week. I asked GI but trust my more experienced forum neighbors more.
Thanks,
Tom

greensmith - That code is to restore your game and any ban/stop GIS might have put on their server against your game.

Normally this is what will happen if you enter the code:

• You game will be reset to the day whenever they gave you the code - all progress since will be lost.
  • All your neighbours will be lost.
My advise: If every thing is working ok now... Leave it and if needed you can reopen the case with GIS to get a new code.

Take a lot of screen shots of your airport
Make a note of :
  • Every building you have
  • The number of each building
  • Your curret level
  • Amount of coins
  • Amount of greens
  • Amount of hearts
  • Basically every single thing - as sometime they have lost things... (I personally would screen shot everything - then there is no dispute.)
Sometimes they ask you to do the above and then uninstall and then reinstall the app - start a new game and then give them the new username/friend code so they can restore your game - your friend code will change

hope that helps - shout if you have anymore questions... (BTW I am currently going through the same thing with them on TDV4)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
tdv
Thanks for the advice. I won't enter the code. By the way, if I did lose all my neighbors, would that solve the username problem. Could I re-neighbor my current ones and get back the ones I have lost?
And why would GI put a ban against someone? I hope it's not for replying "Not Satisfied" to their customer service survey.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv
Thanks for the advice. I won't enter the code. By the way, if I did lose all my neighbors, would that solve the username problem. Could I re-neighbor my current ones and get back the ones I have lost?
And why would GI put a ban against someone? I hope it's not for replying "Not Satisfied" to their customer service survey.
Cheers,
Tom

no all the issues/bugs that exist remain - worst as your original game is restored - all your neighbours have to delete you and only then add you... otherwise major problmes with invalid code etc.. there are still some neighbours I can not add back!!!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Ndh2 ... accepted your invite. However, it took a mere 12 minutes before i lose you with the other usernames that i can't ID.. i'll keep a lookout; some days GI is good to me and most my neighbors avatars and/or game names mysteriously appear.
I sent out the following:
Arne catering meal
greensmith oscillating beacon
Dee140157 deicer
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel hose
Bali Hi fuel ; JeanVL catering meal
Capt. Dave catering meal
Ianda11 catering meal
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) fuel hose
rickmou fuel hose
One Bad Day (OBD)fuel hose; (Flyerduck) archive box
Scoob1964 catering meal
tdv (TDVCrApple2) pruning shears
must_dash spare propeller
@kalina82 catering meal
Pakman Fuel
3 usernames received catering meals
Happy flyin....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Fuel Hose
Capt. Dave - Bath Towel. Do you really need more?
Ianda11 - Weather Display to 10 and Fuel Hose to 11
flip123 - Fuel Hose (and Jpjpjp is missing or username from my phone so send me what you need)
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Oscillating Beacon
I Fly 2 - Flight Catering
must_dash - Deicer
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
rickmou - Fuel Hose
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Deicer
tdv - Pruning Shears off to TDVCrApple2
Tractatus - Pruning Shears

Items to usernames that sent them to me.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Rsorour Hi, I also have avatars and people's names appear and disappear through out the day like most people on here. I can still see you at the moment if you are still there when my gifts refresh I shall send you a beacon.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
happy Friday to all,

thanks again for all the gifts, I have sent back all and sent what i could make out from the forum.

friend requests sent to.

rickmou
LAX Regional
Arne
Scoob1964

thanks all

Clear skies for all
Hi dr_fly.
I think we already are neighbors - at least I can see your avatar, though labelled "username". I guess I'm simply more anonymous on your list, unfortunately. I know I sent you something earlier today - however, I can't remember what. I think it was a return of something you sent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom