Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Note: Presently flying 5 jets to Tunguska (15 completed) no drop for laser cannon yet. :rolleyes: Anyone have any experience to share?????? (y)
Also - is it definite that the SLC cannot be gifted ???? :cool: Thanks -- Bill --

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I have started a regular launch and invite other players to join. I can finish on my own (have currently invested 900+/1600), but would like to save some fuel.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Note: Presently flying 5 jets to Tunguska (15 completed) no drop for laser cannon yet. :rolleyes: Anyone have any experience to share?????? (y)
Also - is it definite that the SLC cannot be gifted ???? :cool: Thanks -- Bill --

billsnj 15 flights?!!!!!! On both my I Fly and I Fly 2 game I got the drop on the first trip. That seems very odd.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I read on Android thad some received from neighbors and tdv is now able to sent them to android.... I haven't read the last few day's on Ipad thread yet, but I would say....Nope

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi,

Question to all Ipad/Iphone players.....
On the chat part there is a list with quest buildings and who has them.... most people on the list are android.
Now I have the problem with my Iphone game, that I almost can not visit Android players (long long waiting time). I am probably not he only one....

Is it possible for people with 4, 5 or 6 Research labs to add their names so it is a lot easier for me to find neighbors with those buildings?

Already thanks.....

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Now I have the problem with my Iphone game, that I almost can not visit Android players (long long waiting time). I am probably not he only one...
I have the problem too - I can't visit some neighbours. I just checked though and it's not about platform. With the exception of TDV, all the friends I can't visit are iPad.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi,

On the chat part there is a list with quest buildings and who has them.... most people on the list are android.
Now I have the problem with my Iphone game, that I almost can not visit Android players (long long waiting time). I am probably not he only one....

Is it possible for people with 4, 5 or 6 Research labs to add their names so it is a lot easier for me to find neighbors with those buildings?

Already thanks.....
I (I Fly) have six Research Labs, but I think visiting my neighborhood has been a problem as I have had only one or two visits since the upgrade. Pakman, TDVCrApple2 are two excellent neighborhoods that I use daily. I have a feeling that there is a glitch in this update that has affected visiting neighbors. Some people can't visit anyone, others like yourself are having issues visiting some neighbors and others like myself are having issues with people visiting them. Good luck!

I Fly

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi,

Already thanks.....
BTW, I also have 6 research labs, 4 aviation museums and an astronaut academy

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I (I Fly) have six Research Labs, but I think visiting my neighborhood has been a problem as I have had only one or two visits since the upgrade. Pakman, TDVCrApple2 are two excellent neighborhoods that I use daily. I have a feeling that there is a glitch in this update that has affected visiting neighbors. Some people can't visit anyone, others like yourself are having issues visiting some neighbors and others like myself are having issues with people visiting them. Good luck!

I Fly
I guess you have a point there: I've just tried to visit you, but didn't succeed any of three attempts. First, my iPad simply rebooted! Second time, it was only the app i was kicked off, and third time, the app simply froze. So, as much as I want to visit your airport, I simply can't. However, I don't think the problem has appeared only with the latest update. I know that I've had the problem ever since the username-bug was (mostly) solved: I have a few neighbours by whom something similar happens - and I'm pretty sure that you have been one of these all the time. I feel sorry for you, so I will try to gift you a little more regularly - I try to make up or not being able to gift all my faithful neighbours from my 20 gifts by visiting some of those that I omitted a certain day.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I guess you have a point there: I've just tried to visit you, but didn't succeed any of three attempts. First, my iPad simply rebooted! Second time, it was only the app i was kicked off, and third time, the app simply froze. So, as much as I want to visit your airport, I simply can't. However, I don't think the problem has appeared only with the latest update. I know that I've had the problem ever since the username-bug was (mostly) solved: I have a few neighbours by whom something similar happens - and I'm pretty sure that you have been one of these all the time. I feel sorry for you, so I will try to gift you a little more regularly - I try to make up or not being able to gift all my faithful neighbours from my 20 gifts by visiting some of those that I omitted a certain day.
Most of the neighbors I can't visit, the game hangs. For one, I get dramatically kicked out of the game. As far as drops from when friends visit, it seems there's a problem with that feature in this version. I have sent GI a message about it.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Lucky for me they are not neighbors. I do have problems with others not on the furum Do you still want fuel? I could do with Optical System if you have this to send

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom