Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
BTW, I also have 6 research labs, 4 aviation museums and an astronaut academy
I sent you an invite from my iPad game, Flyerduck, hopefully you can visit me! I have a pretty decent airport, i think.

Also, i have noticed that Visiting Neighbors do not show up on my games. I know that i get frequent visitors to both my games, and since the update/new event, i haven't had nearly the amount i am used to. I have seen a few pop up here and there, but for the most part nobody has been around....unless..UNLESS YOU GUYS HATE ME NOW!?!?!! Okay, okay, i know that's not the case....it's GI that hates me, and they suck.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I sent you an invite from my iPad game, Flyerduck, hopefully you can visit me! I have a pretty decent airport, i think.

Also, i have noticed that Visiting Neighbors do not show up on my games. I know that i get frequent visitors to both my games, and since the update/new event, i haven't had nearly the amount i am used to. I have seen a few pop up here and there, but for the most part nobody has been around....unless..UNLESS YOU GUYS HATE ME NOW!?!?!! Okay, okay, i know that's not the case....it's GI that hates me, and they suck.
Oh yes, great city. I have accepted your friend request and am stealing from your city now.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Please check your city. I just visited you. You should have drops from your research labs.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today I've sent the following:
I Fly: Fuel hose
flip123 - all three: Spare propeller
Aero: Spare propeller
lfcawc: Fuel hose
Pakman - ordinary: Fuel (3), Pakman2: Spare wire, Pakman3: Landing lamp
Uncle Mans - ordinary: Flight catering, phone: Flight catering
Simp1710: Flight catering
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Spare wire, Waverly Huff: Gyroscope
tdv - TDVCrApple2: Spare controller
Neil ellor - Captain tneil: Oscillating beacon
vayka1: Navigation module
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Additional radar
Dee140157 - Ducks1: City model
Zepedro: Spare propeller

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I guess you have a point there: I've just tried to visit you, but didn't succeed any of three attempts. First, my iPad simply rebooted! Second time, it was only the app i was kicked off, and third time, the app simply froze. So, as much as I want to visit your airport, I simply can't. However, I don't think the problem has appeared only with the latest update. I know that I've had the problem ever since the username-bug was (mostly) solved: I have a few neighbours by whom something similar happens - and I'm pretty sure that you have been one of these all the time. I feel sorry for you, so I will try to gift you a little more regularly - I try to make up or not being able to gift all my faithful neighbours from my 20 gifts by visiting some of those that I omitted a certain day.

That is a very kind thing to say, but please, I am fine. While I appreciate gifts very much, I'm sure there are many more of my neighbors that need them more than I do.

I Fly

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Neighbors,
My Prometheus Lander will arrive in 35 minutes. I will be ready to initiate a second launch shortly after (around 4:00pm EST). If you are launch ready, you are welcome to join in. (Update: So far, myself and Simp1710 have1600/2000 points)
greensmith (Waverly Huff) landing gear ; (Waverlyhuff2) spare wire
Dee140157 (Dee140147) fuel hose ; (Ducks1) navigation module
GamingSwiftie (GS2) fuel hose
flip123 (Jpjpjp) flight caterinng ; (Jpjpjp2) fuel hose
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) fuel hose
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers
Ianda11 (Ianda11) deicer
Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) archive box
tdv (TDVCrApple2) oscillating beacon
Pakman (Pakman2) additional radar
Ndh2 deicer
dr_fly spare propeller
Julpauch solar cell
Hyphen solar cell
billsnj fuel hose
titon1403 fuel
Cheers!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
You have all got me panacking only 4 drops from Tunguska no cannon everything was going well started my first launch early but got big brother collection before launch finished, very lucky now I seem to be stuck using fuel to complete flights early.
Is this the problem?
And still can't get my last 2 optical systems I need, don't want to collect from neighbours yet to see what happens Grrrrrr

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I was able to visit your city, even clicked on a few items. I'll try to send you a gift when my items recycle.

-Todd...

PS - I'm on an Android (running latest version) if that helps in resolving any of this.
Thanks, I don't have a problem sending you gifts, just visiting. And I've logged an issue with GI - like that would do any good. I think the people who are affected by this should inundate GI with new cases so they will fix the problem

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Neighbors,
My Prometheus Lander will arrive in 35 minutes. I will be ready to initiate a second launch shortly after (around 4:00pm EST). If you are launch ready, you are welcome to join in.
greensmith (Waverly Huff) landing gear ; (Waverlyhuff2) spare wire
Dee140157 (Dee140147) fuel hose ; (Ducks1) navigation module
GamingSwiftie (GS2) fuel hose
flip123 (Jpjpjp) flight caterinng ; (Jpjpjp2) fuel hose
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) fuel hose
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers
Ianda11 (Ianda11) deicer
Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) archive box
tdv (TDVCrApple2) oscillating beacon
Pakman (Pakman2) additional radar
Ndh2 deicer
dr_fly spare propeller
Julpauch solar cell
Hyphen solar cell
billsnj fuel hose
titon1403 fuel
Cheers!
How do you manage to find so many points? I only ever seem to get fuel tanks or solid fuel in the chests! :)
Havent got as many points this time but would like to join if you dont mind. May be helpful for someone else completing the quest....

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Simp1710 ....2 launches back to back!!!Welcome Onboard!I appreciate the assistance. I hope you got promising yields frm the first launch. I am currently sending 4 deltas and 2 jets to the observatories, in addition to neighbor airport visits (research lab yield a bounty). I had a couple of PEBs stored and my launch collections are always missing one item only (previously collected andbuild up over time), so once that item drops, i complete a collection and receive a launch ready item. Again ...Thanks man!
Cheers!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
How are you getting on - I have had 2 drops of the SL Consoles today on Pakman2, from Nice and Canary Island - lucky sod I am.
I bought one Spy Glass (4 greenies), and also launch one Business Class, to get more coins.
Then - for three Jets - i use around 37 barrels of Fuel (50) and around 10 Passangers (150). After 5 times "immediatelly" landing, i got 5 Spaceship Launch Console + many different items from Canaries. Every landing (except one plane 1 time) gives me a drop (thanks to Spy Glass). Maximum was 5 drops per one plane, it happened one time only :rolleyes:
So - mission completed on iPad. Looking for land sale on android, do not have space for MCS and LP...

I apologize if this is the wrong thread, as I don't think this item is tradeable. Could someone please post a picture of the Astronaut Academy and the Space Travel Monument. I need the solar collector to complete the orbital telescope collection and I am getting horrible drop rates from the missions to the north/south observatories. These two buildings are the only other way to get the solar collector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom