Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I apologize if this is the wrong thread, as I don't think this item is tradeable. Could someone please post a picture of the Astronaut Academy and the Space Travel Monument. I need the solar collector to complete the orbital telescope collection and I am getting horrible drop rates from the missions to the north/south observatories. These two buildings are the only other way to get the solar collector.
If you visit Waverly Huff, I have an Astronaut Academy near the Southeast corner of my city, right under the Aviation Museums. No Space Travel Monument yet. I don't know of anyone on the forum who has this because it requires three Space Stations, which you get from collecting the five items on the Space Travel Collections page ... three times. Most of us are just starting the Prometheus launches necessary to (hopefully) earn one or more of the items.
There's a very small image of one under the (i) on the History of Space Travel Collections page in the game. You can also look elsewhere on the forum. I remember seeing photos of the two but don't remember where.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Prometheus just returned and I finished the quest and got my first Space Station. Two more to go.
Started another Prometheus launch at 5:15 PM PDT if anyone wants to join in.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks for the information. Unbelievably, when I went to visit you, I accidentally DELETED you. I tried to send another friend request to you, but GI hasn't fixed that glitch. It probably won't allow you friend me as I am already in your friend list. Any other suggestions to get you back as a friend?
Sorry, but I don't know how to do that. Doubt if anyone does. I tried adding you back but no response, which usually means it didn't go through.
Don't feel bad, I think many of us have done that before. I've deleted at least two neighbors because I didn't wait for the GI sliding window to stop.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Flight Catering
flip123 - Flight Catering
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - To Ianda11 - Deicer
jgottlieb - Flight Catering
LAX - Flight Catering
Mrstepot - Flight Catering
must_dash - Fuel Hose
Ndh2 - Navigation Module
onehyy - Fuel Hose
Pakman - Fuel (3)
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Fuel Hose and to Sankukia2 - Additional Radar
Scott - Spare Propeller
Simp1710 - Flight Catering
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Spare Propeller

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Flight Catering
Brexter - Spare Propeller
Dee140157 - To Ducks1: Fuel Hose
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Flight Catering and to jpjpjp2: Flight Catering
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Additional Radar
Ianda11 - To Ianda11 - Deicer
LAX - Flight Catering
mv_airport - Flight Catering
Ndh2 - Navigation Module
Pakman - to Pakman2: Additional Radar - to Pakman - Fuel (3)
Paulfromhyde - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scatterkat - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Fuel Hose and to Sankukia2 - Fuel Additives
Simp1710 - Flight Catering
stevan87 - Flight Catering
Tractatus - Powerful Radio Transmitter

thanks for all the help...managed to complete the space quest..waiting for the module to return now...thanks ndh2 for the joint launch...

in the mean time, need to complete the stadium with one more bench and the repair base (level 5) with 2 more TV panels & 2 more Air Vent Filters...

will be sending deicer or flight catering to my neighbours..if u need anything else..do let me know...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What do you mean "two more to go". There's more to the mission?
You need to complete the collection three times to get one Space Travel Monument. It's similar to the Space Odyssey Collection now where you need to have three Black Holes before you get an Alien Legacy Building. But there's no more timer so you can take your time to do it.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You have all got me panacking only 4 drops from Tunguska no cannon everything was going well started my first launch early but got big brother collection before launch finished, very lucky now I seem to be stuck using fuel to complete flights early.
Is this the problem?
And still can't get my last 2 optical systems I need, don't want to collect from neighbours yet to see what happens Grrrrrr
Neil ellor, are we neighbours? if yes, I can sent them. it is not a rare item.... as i was of the forum for several days I thought everybody already had them....

I apologize if this is the wrong thread, as I don't think this item is tradeable. Could someone please post a picture of the Astronaut Academy and the Space Travel Monument.

lister0f5meg posted this on a previous thread - photo below. I have yet to launch so haven't either yet.

image.jpg

Device
  1. iPad
Please please please can someone send me x2 dispatcher controls so I can finish building my mission control center (level 1) thank you :) my username is SPINKY.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
thanks for all the help...managed to complete the space quest..waiting for the module to return now...thanks ndh2 for the joint launch...

in the mean time, need to complete the stadium with one more bench and the repair base (level 5) with 2 more TV panels & 2 more Air Vent Filters...

will be sending deicer or flight catering to my neighbours..if u need anything else..do let me know...
Thank you for helping with my first Prometheus launch!!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor, are we neighbours? if yes, I can sent them. it is not a rare item.... as i was of the forum for several days I thought everybody already had them....
Greemsmith is sorting me out with the Optical systems one sent last night and he is sending another tonight (good man)
flip 123, no we are not neighbors if you send a request that would be great i think i may have sent you a request some time ago when i was just staring on the forum,may need help in the future. thanks i will always return or send gifts

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
That is a very kind thing to say, but please, I am fine. While I appreciate gifts very much, I'm sure there are many more of my neighbors that need them more than I do.

I Fly
I have checked and am unable to visit I Fly 2. You really need to ping GI about this. What a pain in the a$$!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, is it me or doesn't the aviation museum generate any money? And how about visitors? It seems like I don't get the "visited" icons anymore...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi all, is it me or doesn't the aviation museum generate any money? And how about visitors? It seems like I don't get the "visited" icons anymore...
The Aviation Museum generates money every 48 hours. It has to go through the 24 hour cycle twice.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom