Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Here is what i sent this morning:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) gyroscope ; (Waverlyhuff2) additional radar
Dee140157 (Dee140147) passengers ; (Ducks1) gyroscope
GamingSwiftie (GS2) flight catering
flip123 (Jpjpjp) spare propeller ; (Jpjpjp2) navigation module
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) deicer ; (Uncle Mans Phone) navigation module
Pakman (Pakman) fuel
sportybear flight catering
Colin Chew deicer
LAX deicer
Chloe11111 spare propeller
Tractatus landing lamp
Mrstepot oscillating beacon
Gdog solar cell
Simp1710 flight catering
Scott packaging machine
Tjiaman fuel hose
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Flight Catering
flip123 - Flight Catering
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - To Ianda11 - Deicer
jgottlieb - Flight Catering
LAX - Flight Catering
Mrstepot - Spare Propeller
must_dash - Fuel Hose
Ndh2 - Navigation Module
onehyy - Fuel Hose
Pakman - Fuel (3)
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Fuel Hose and to Sankukia2 - Additional Radar
Scott - Spare Propeller
Simp1710 - Flight Catering
sportybear - Flight Catering
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Spare Propeller

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Flight Catering
Brexter - Spare Propeller
Dee140157 - To Ducks1: Fuel Hose
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Flight Catering and to jpjpjp2: Flight Catering
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Additional Radar
Ianda11 - To Ianda11 - Deicer
LAX - Flight Catering
mv_airport - Flight Catering
Ndh2 - Navigation Module
Pakman - to Pakman2: Additional Radar - to Pakman - Fuel (3)
Paulfromhyde - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Flight Catering
Scatterkat - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Fuel Hose and to Sankukia2 - Fuel Additives
Simp1710 - Flight Catering
stevan87 - Flight Catering

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Did any of you ever try to sell the cosmic fuel station and afterwards launch a rocket?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi all, I have sent a ticket to GI
When I first upgraded the mission control centre to level 2 it would cause the game to crash when I tried to visit neighbours, I did upgrade and then waited till the gifting reset, then I was then able to gift, visit and click on buildings. But since then my gifting has never reset, (3 days) and I can no longer gift or click on buildings, I will understand if you don't wish to send gifts if you are getting nothing in return.
I was also wondering while I was not getting coins from research labs or aviation museums after 24 hours, will see if it does after 48 as Tom has said

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi all, I have sent a ticket to GI
When I first upgraded the mission control centre to level 2 it would cause the game to crash when I tried to visit neighbours, I did upgrade and then waited till the gifting reset, then I was then able to gift, visit and click on buildings. But since then my gifting has never reset, (3 days) and I can no longer gift or click on buildings, I will understand if you don't wish to send gifts if you are getting nothing in return.
I was also wondering while I was not getting coins from research labs or aviation museums after 24 hours, will see if it does after 48 as Tom has said

I presume you are able to receive gifts ok? is it your iPad gaem that is affected - just sent you some fuel hoses

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started a Prometheus launch at 7:45 AM PDT with Waverly Huff and Waverlyhuff2. Already have 1472 points of the 2000 needed to complete the launch. Come along and ride with us!
UPDATE: Thanks to Gt City and iPadD for joining in and launching in record time.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I'm in. Sorry, billsnj i do not see you. Or you already launched.
THX, greensmith (y)
sgabor There has been a problem - as I was prepping to launch at 11:30 - I clicked on the tab a msg came up that I needed to complete a current space exp. I had done this already and was confused. So I started a regular launch and saw LAX with 6 hours to go. So I joined. PROBLEM - he had ZERO points. He must have abandoned the launch. I cannot complete with only 6 hours! Therefore - I'm also abandoning!! LAX should have POSTED that he was not adding points!
I'm P.O.'d. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Now I have 6 hours to wait before I can do something - just don't know what ????? Bill
LAX greensmith Chloe11111 Pakman

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) jet engine ; (Waverlyhuff2) spare wire
Dee140157 (Dee140147) fuel ; (Ducks1) filled candies
GamingSwiftie (GS2) filled candies
flip123 (Jpjpjp) navigation module ; (Jpjpjp2) flight catering
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) navigation module ; (Uncle Mans Phone) flight catering
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers
Ianda11 (Ianda11) fuel hose
Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) flight catering
tdv (TDVCrApple2) spare propeller
must_dash fuel hose
Pakman (Pakman2) spare wire ; (Pakman3) all inclusive bracelet
Ndh2 fuel hose
dr_fly flight catering
onehyy deicer
billsnj fuel hose
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today I've sent the following:
Tractatus - Tractatus1964: Landing lamp
@Julpauch: Fuel hose
George_61: Navigation module
sportybear - sportychub: Flight catering
Gdog: Fuel hose
Colin Chew: Flight catering
@Cpt bob: Fuel hose
Uncle Mans - ordinary: Flight catering, phone: Flight catering
ozsnowy: Navigation module
Jahuno.: Fuel (3)
Ndh2: Navigtion module (I think)
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Additional radar
Neil ellor - Captain tneil: Fuel (3)
flip123 - ordinary: Spare propeller, Jpjpjp & Jpjpjp2: Deicer
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Spare wire, Waverly Huff: Landing gear
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Fuel (3)

Device
  1. iPad
Oh my patience is wearing thin. I really do not want to buy my spaceship launch consoles for dee and Ducks, however I suspect I will give in...... I have managed to drop one in 3 days for Dee and 2 for Ducks. Every flight is to Nice, Shanghai or the Canary Islands. Ah well, off to bed now and will see what drops in the morning.
Night all........

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
sgabor There has been a problem - as I was prepping to launch at 11:30 - I clicked on the tab a msg came up that I needed to complete a current space exp. I had done this already and was confused. So I started a regular launch and saw LAX with 6 hours to go. So I joined. PROBLEM - he had ZERO points. He must have abandoned the launch. I cannot complete with only 6 hours! Therefore - I'm also abandoning!! LAX should have POSTED that he was not adding points!
I'm P.O.'d. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Now I have 6 hours to wait before I can do something - just don't know what ????? Bill
LAX greensmith Chloe11111 Pakman
billsnj, LAX

When I went to launch I noticed that Eric, LAX had 2 launches on the go so decided not to join as in the past I picked the wrong one.
Sorry you both had a wasted opportunity!

Helen :(

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Oh my patience is wearing thin. I really do not want to buy my spaceship launch consoles for dee and Ducks, however I suspect I will give in...... I have managed to drop one in 3 days for Dee and 2 for Ducks. Every flight is to Nice, Shanghai or the Canary Islands. Ah well, off to bed now and will see what drops in the morning.
Night all........
Dee140157

You're not alone, I am flying to Canary/Nice & Berlin, at least I am picking up lots of beacons!

Hang in there, I have had 2 Spaceship Console drops so far :)

HH

Thank you for the update Bill, and it certainly wasn't needed but thank you for the apology. If my username was showing two launches they were DEFINITELY not both started by me. I can assure you and everyone here on the forums that I didn't start two launches and the abandone one. In fact, counting my current launch, I have a grand total of TWO launches for the entire game and they were not at the same time!!

I feel terrible that you lost valuable launch points, but it was because of a GI glitch, not me. I am still awaiting the return of my launch so just for the heck of it, I tried to start another launch, and the game won't even allow it. I still have no idea why it was showing me with two launches. Obviously, I can't or couldn't see it. I have no hard feelings, but I can absolutely see why you would be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom