Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS How can i get more oil

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
hey Guys,

How can i get more oil to be uses for flights.
Now i can have 136 oils and i am af level 61.

When i am at 80 it means i can get 155 oils.

I am flying more big planes now So i cannot let them all take off. All the oil is gone after three planes taking off.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Small oil refinery
Powerful oil refinery
Watch daily videos
Fuel station
Land guest planes
Join a fuel ring
Launch spaceships

Try to launch your planes at different times so that you are not sending them all at the same time.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Small oil refinery
Powerful oil refinery
Watch daily videos
Fuel station
Land guest planes
Join a fuel ring
Launch spaceships

Try to launch your planes at different times so that you are not sending them all at the same time.

I mean the oil in top of ur screen between stars and pessangers.

Strong oil refinery is only updateble with greenies.

Is that also the same for small refinery and fuel station. Or can u update with coins.

Fuel ring gives a 20 fuel but doesnt increase ur Total.

Is that also the same for small refinery and fuel station. Or can u update with coins.

OK, I understand the problem. So the small oil refinery does increase your potential total, but the fuel station doesn't, it only makes additional fuel. For the small oil refinery:

Level 1: 50,000 coins goes up by 15
Level 2: 200,000 coins goes up by 20
Level 3: 2,000,000 coins goes up by 30

Or if you can gather some greenies (weekly codes on here give 3 each week) then you can get the following:

Level 1: 10 greenies goes up by 25
Level 2: 35 greenies goes up by 30
Level 3: 2,000 greenies goes up by 40

Most of the more experienced forum players tend to have both powerful and small refineries up to level 2, you don't see many people who have splurged 2000 greenies on a level 3! If you also want to go down the fuel station route, get that to level 3, then you can program 15 units of fuel over 8 hours, set it up before you go to bed, then in the morning when you get up and have planes to launch, you have an extra 15 units of fuel to use.

F20 ring doesn't increase your total but does give you 20 x f20 per day which you 400 units a day. Multiply by 7 days. That's not bad. Unless you have 2000 greenies or 2M coins is about the only way.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
OK, I understand the problem. So the small oil refinery does increase your potential total, but the fuel station doesn't, it only makes additional fuel. For the small oil refinery:

Level 1: 50,000 coins goes up by 15
Level 2: 200,000 coins goes up by 20
Level 3: 2,000,000 coins goes up by 30

Or if you can gather some greenies (weekly codes on here give 3 each week) then you can get the following:

Level 1: 10 greenies goes up by 25
Level 2: 35 greenies goes up by 30
Level 3: 2,000 greenies goes up by 40

Most of the more experienced forum players tend to have both powerful and small refineries up to level 2, you don't see many people who have splurged 2000 greenies on a level 3! If you also want to go down the fuel station route, get that to level 3, then you can program 15 units of fuel over 8 hours, set it up before you go to bed, then in the morning when you get up and have planes to launch, you have an extra 15 units of fuel to use.

Thanks just bought the small fuel station.
I allready have the big one.
But for now dont want to spend 35 greenies for level 2. In the end i have to i think lol.

If it comes to the fuel station. Is that the one u buy for 250 coins?

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
F20 ring doesn't increase your total but does give you 20 x f20 per day which you 400 units a day. Multiply by 7 days. That's not bad. Unless you have 2000 greenies or 2M coins is about the only way.
Thats true. Thanks for ur reply.
A disadventage of fuel ring is that its hard to receive other gifts like rapair stuff of Spare proppelers and So on

@Davescharf @Teboho ok Will read in to that.

So if i am right. U are in the ring with your support and sending out fuel with ur support but u receive fuel at your main account?
Yes. You don't gift send fuel from your main. Yoh have a 2nd account. Dave has 4 fuel accounts. Others have more, some less. Everyone started with one extra account.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
...and @Kevin1010 . When you decide to join a fuel ring. Just use the support account to send the 20 times 20 fuel units. Just five minutes of your time.
Fight the temptation to play with it. That’s how fuel rings fall apart or you get sucked in the game more and more. ;)

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
I'm trying to set up a support account (different device) but keep getting P10 as my gift item, not F20. I think it's random, but I keep deleting and reinstalling and get the same result. Anything I can do to boost my chances?
Did you also wipe the cache, before deleting ?
Not real sure, but if i remember me correctly this was needed. Otherwise I may be corrected. :)

~ Renaldo,

Top Bottom