Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS How can i get more oil

A.Alecho

1200+ Star Club
I am also 61 and have 200 oil points.
I just increased small oil rafinery 2times and get powerfull one for 35 greenies. If you do the same you are going to have 200. After 200 its quite hard coz powerfull wants 2000 greenies. Small oil needs 2000000 coins so just do smallers.
hey Guys,

How can i get more oil to be uses for flights.
Now i can have 136 oils and i am af level 61.

When i am at 80 it means i can get 155 oils.

I am flying more big planes now So i cannot let them all take off. All the oil is gone after three planes taking off.

Patience. Longest I had was 5 goes. Make sure it's completely uninstalled before you reinstall. You'll get there.

Never been one for patience, but you were right. On attempt number 12, I finally got one - all my other variable gifts were changing, so think I was just on the wrong end of the random number generator for a while. There used to be a thread called something like "How to set up or join a fuel ring", which I can't find, so I'll ask...anyone have a spot in theirs that they want to add one extra to? I can gift up to 20 barrels of F20 per day I guess.

Top Bottom