Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Just in case, I write to ask for help: I joined Jim for launch.
23 minutes before launch and about 1400 to provide. I do not want to use all my explosive bolts. Jim does not provide fuel for the launch end.
I think it is not registered on this forum. Also, if one of your neighbors, you have a level 47 Jim, could you join us? The podium is free and I would go to bed!
Thanks!:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
Hansle has a Green launch in progress, Ninalouettes is on board, welcome! hopefully you are ok with slow launches :)

UPDATE: 836/1600 and 12:45 to go; Bali Hi and @ Bali2 are on board, (y)
I'm out of control burning solid fuel !!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
hansle10 I hope that the take-off was the speed you wanted ... I didn't read the forum before join your launch.
I added fuel. I did not mind that other players had joined us. So, immediate takeoff. Sorry. :confused::notworthy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
hansle10 I hope that the take-off was the speed you wanted ... I didn't read the forum before join your launch.
I added fuel. I did not mind that other players had joined us. So, immediate takeoff. Sorry. :confused::notworthy:

Thank you for taking care of the launch; while I was sleeping :) . also Bali Hi Mario's Dad as always thanks, now Knut is just 4 launches away from the third star and the QL bonus!!! So we better stock pile fuel to use it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom