Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I can use some help with a green launch, around 400 points needed but first place is also available! I haven't put in all my points yet....

Update, we have left! Thanks to Alex78 for taking over the lead!

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Started a green space mission. It is 984/1600 now, 22h left, please feel free to join.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just launched an Apogee mission when none were available to join. If you want first place, please take it!
UPDATE: Thanks for the lift-off, Lukasz!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff just started another Apogee launch (thanks to Lukasz Quantum Leap) when none were available. I'm going to use up the lesser fuel in a slow burn. If you want first place, feel free to storm ahead!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom, I thought you will help us with Red Launches?

Lukasz,
Sorry, I missed that part of the conversation. I apologize for my misunderstanding. I haven't done a Lunar Launch since getting my third star. I also have three stars in Prometheus so I'm focusing on getting my third star for Apogee.
I would be happy to help a neighbor with any launch. It just didn't occur to me this time. Got home from an East Coast trip at 2 in the morning and I'm trying to multi-task and catch up on work, home and Airport City. Again, sorry!
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom