Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Neil ellor, Rsorour and Deetee04,
Thanks for helping Waverly huff launch Apogee today. I have one star left to get for the three space missions and 17 landings to get it. I try to join a launch whenever possible but if I check a few times and there are none, I start my own. If you should happen to come aboard, feel free to pass me if you want a first or second place. It's fine with me ... I just want to finish.
I see Deetee04 is planning an Apogee QL launch this Sunday. I will be on an RV trip up in the mountains with probably no WiFi so I will have to pass this round. I might check in when I get home Sunday evening ... but I will check the thread first to make sure I'm not the 20th and ruin the launch.
Cheers,
Tom

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Neil ellor, Rsorour and Deetee04,
Thanks for helping Waverly huff launch Apogee today. I have one star left to get for the three space missions and 17 landings to get it. I try to join a launch whenever possible but if I check a few times and there are none, I start my own. If you should happen to come aboard, feel free to pass me if you want a first or second place. It's fine with me ... I just want to finish.
I see Deetee04 is planning an Apogee QL launch this Sunday. I will be on an RV trip up in the mountains with probably no WiFi so I will have to pass this round. I might check in when I get home Sunday evening ... but I will check the thread first to make sure I'm not the 20th and ruin the launch.
Cheers,
Tom

I'm just behind you Tom, also 1 star to go for all 3 launches. I just need another 48 green lauches until I reach that last star but with 40 QL launches on Sunday I will be close to the end....

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Just started a green launch with QL !!! Only 96 points in so all positions are available for people who can join in next hour. After that I want to go into space!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Then we leave now!:)
After the party yesterday I still needed 4 more green launches to get the third star. And I received an extra QL yesterday for being nr 1 in the top 100 so I thought "let's use it"!

When I read your posts I thought you would have launches already yesterday. You need about 10 hours for 4 launches right? If you need me later, let me know!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
When I read your posts I thought you would have launches already yesterday. You need about 10 hours for 4 launches right? If you need me later, let me know!

That's correct, yesterday after the party I did some solo QL flights. But just hadn't time enough to reach the third star. So that will happen today, when this lander is back I will do 3 more green QL launches. Timer now says 1.47 hour, after that immidiately the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom