Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Finally was able to start L1 launch on android. :greyalien:
Any help will be much appreciated! 816/1600 now, 23:50 to go. (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
jmlane Probably you finished 2 launches later then "in mission time".
I assume if you finished mission after it was (time) completed, no building bonus....
I am in same possition, started launch L1, and after (i hope i can manage it, 880/1600 now, and 18h to go) there will be no Training Center :grumpy:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
[quote="diwata, post: 44556, member: 1714"]Correct. Sigh. Sometimes I wonder if I am just overreacting.:shifty:[/quote]
No.
But I too have gotten to the stage of deleting especially if I had a high total but they just scaped in, albeit still cheap.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks, olly 333 and Blackcloud. So I started a new launch just now and someone else went for the gold. AGAIN. This person made sure that I cannot get the gold because he already put in 1016 points out of 1,600. How vile is that?

I only have 94 points so far because I am using my slow moving items and thinking of putting in the bigger points later but what the heck.... I'll let him do it and kick him out later.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Thanks, olly 333 and Blackcloud. So I started a new launch just now and someone else went for the gold. AGAIN. This person made sure that I cannot get the gold because he already put in 1016 points out of 1,600. How vile is that?

I only have 94 points so far because I am using my slow moving items and thinking of putting in the bigger points later but what the heck.... I'll let him do it and kick him out later.
O this is ... terrible, you have the permision to delete some neighbours right now!!!!:banghead:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)

That is not so bad... My last launch was interesting one. The person was sitting second with 250 points for few hours until I climb to 1004 points. Then he jump in and grab the 1st place with 1014 points. Total waste of 250/360 points of my PEB (we got about 2250 points all 4 together).... I don't mind if somebody want to go first. But this one was deliberate sabotage.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
That is not so bad... My last launch was interesting one. The person was sitting second with 250 points for few hours until I climb to 1004 points. Then he jump in and grab the 1st place with 1014 points. Total waste of 250/360 points of my PEB (we got about 2250 points all 4 together).... I don't mind if somebody want to go first. But this one was deliberate sabotage.

Name? Lol should we start a terrorist watch list? No fly list? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom