Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Thanks for joining Sean! Just one or two more players and we can light this bottle rocket

>>>>>>

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 117

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I started Prometheus on launch pad 2 for Phantom Menace. Currently at 1048 points. We have to shoot for 2000 points this time. Just me so far with less than 22 hours to go so many slots are open. Feel free to join! If it helps, I've never had a failed launch. ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
anyone looking for a quick launch on LP1? - I can join you or I can start a new one - looking for a quick launch - but if you need gold no worries... just need to get rid of the LP1 launch sequence

Please tag me if you are interested....

anyone looking for a quick launch on LP1? - I can join you or I can start a new one - looking for a quick launch - but if you need gold no worries... just need to get rid of the LP1 launch sequence

Please tag me if you are interested....

tdv: I would like to do a level 1 rocket launch, not sure if you already launched. I would like to get the gold too if possible. However my lander will return in about 3 hours if you can still wait?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
need help to complete launch. Aapiee not contributing at all. please help guys.
----> Just a word of caution. Do not join a launch by the user "aapiee". This user started the launch, I joined, and to date (after over 15 hours) aapiee has contributed 96 points and is just sitting watching me spend my items to try to reach launch. Avoid this user guys.

need help to complete launch. Aapiee not contributing at all. please help guys.
----> Just a word of caution. Do not join a launch by the user "aapiee". This user started the launch, I joined, and to date (after over 15 hours) aapiee has contributed 96 points and is just sitting watching me spend my items to try to reach launch. Avoid this user guys.

MG: Did you complete yet? How long do you still have? I can help if needed, let me know.

Device
  1. Android
I thought this was the thread for LP1 not LP2!!???! I believe we should keep it separate.
For those who want to be in a launch on LP1, you are welcome to join. Nina has 978 point and almost 17 hours to go!!

I thought this was the thread for LP1 not LP2!!???! I believe we should keep it separate.
For those who want to be in a launch on LP1, you are welcome to join. Nina has 978 point and almost 17 hours to go!!

Nina: Just jointed your launch! By the way, you have a Nina2 game now? Is that Android too? Don't think I have Nina2 on my list.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Just started a slow launch ... just because I like launching, feel free to join it. More then 23 hrs to go, 226 of the 1600 points, I can give more but I take my time, first place is not necessary, so if you want to hyack me, this time you are welcome (only this time :D) . But also welcome if you like slow launching, join the launch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom